Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USH) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it's more ridiculous when cast members give out false information or if they're ill informed. I'd rather they answer by saying "not sure" if they're truly not sure instead of saying something ridiculous like Harry Potter construction is what's going on in Universal Plaza

^ speaking of. when I was at the park a couple of weeks ago a cast member told me Potter was opening early 2015. :huh: . I wanted to laugh,  but... that would have been rude.  I agree Allen, say only what you know to be for sure. There's nothing wrong with saying " I don't know".

Last edited by a moderator:
That was quick. USH website has already pulled the Despicable Me announcement from their home page.

They also had the picture on the USH Facebook page. No big deal....
Actually, somewhat-big deal. We got a confirmation of SSFL alongside the photo. :D

We may be getting a new dining option alongside Minion Mayhem themed to Despicable Me.. A new trademark was filed by Universal just days ago: "Despicable Delights". It's official - the minions are taking over Universal Studios Hollywood.

Full article here: http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2013/06/despicable-delights-restaurant-coming.html

Last edited by a moderator:
That'd make the most sense. I mean, it could be a small food stand, but according to the "words that describe" the trademark, we might be seeing some type of cafeteria setup. They're really squeezing a lot into that area.

That'd make the most sense. I mean, it could be a small food stand, but according to the "words that describe" the trademark, we might be seeing some type of cafeteria setup. They're really squeezing a lot into that area.
Not little at all its ment to house everything DM is getting. T2 already had a restaurant and store plus coak soak were just getting replacements not really a lot. It would have been sad if they didnt change this entire area.

Not little at all its ment to house everything DM is getting. T2 already had a restaurant and store plus coak soak were just getting replacements not really a lot. It would have been sad if they didnt change this entire area.
Well before Despicable Me came along, all that was really there was T2:3D, T-2 Gear and Supplies, the Cyber Grill, and the Coke Soak Zone. Now we're getting Minion Mayhem, a gift shop, a flat ride, a dry play area, a wet play area, and a rumored restaurant.