Diagon Alley Photos & Reviews | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Diagon Alley Photos & Reviews

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Since I was stuck on Gringotts for a bit I didn't spend a whole lot of time exploring Diagon today, but when I entered the land my jaw dropped at how amazing it was. I plan on coming back in a week or two to actually go through the shops, try the drinks, etc. I took the Hogwarts Express from USF, and all I can say is wow! Universal knocked it out of the park with this one.

For those that have been through the shops, can you please tell me if the Skele-Gro bottles are available to purchase? There are a lot of them in this window display! Thank you :)
14637860693_cf0007b70b.jpg
14637861343_1ac6bc7a04.jpg

Photos: Ricky Brigante via Flickr

And why they have never created a set of Umbridge cat/kitten plates is beyond me... such a missed opportunity!

But many still wonder... where are the spine candlesticks from Order of the Phoenix, I believe that's the correct book/movie? Everyone wants those.

The Noble Collection (makers of many HP replicas such as the wands that are for sale in the WWOHP) used to make the spine candle but I believe its been discontinued. It goes for quite a bit on the secondary market. I was really hoping they would bring it back for Borgin and Burkes instead of all the generic skulls and such they seem to have. I swear they sell the same stuff at Spencer Gifts in the Mall. Seems like the spine candles and the Skele-Gro bottles are a missed opportunity.

I'm hearing merchandise is being added still, and several things promised before still haven't shown up. Batting the bushes some to find out what's going on.

Well I know before DA opened, they were being sold at the FJ gift shop, in the Filch store. And I believe I saw some in pictures of the Weasley's store.

I'm sorry, I'm sure this has already been covered, but I am having trouble searching via phone, only turning up results from the original WWOHP thread from 08.
Has anyone got photos of the interactive wands or more info?
Link possibly? Thank you!