Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think they're going to let in the public after the package people tonight? Hmm, does that seem likely? Who knows, they are doing things a bit differently tonight.

So you think they're going to let in the public after the package people tonight? Hmm, does that seem likely? Who knows, they are doing things a bit differently tonight.

The real question is now that they let the package guests in, did they take down that new sign.

Gringotts is turning into a brilliantly conceived disaster. The engineers and programmers should be so embarrassed and ashamed by the whole thing after having months to play with it.

I decided to chance it and headed over to IoA and Hogsmeade after work (around 4:30ish). Got on HE, and rode it to London and back. The wait time said 10 minutes at each station, but I got through quicker than that. (And I was mighty impressed with the stations and train ride. That was pretty cool.)

Does anyone know when the vacation package starts today since I heard it was a different time than 5-7?

^Confirmed, I'm in line now.

From what I'm gathering though is that Gringotts is NOT open? Can anyone confirm?

"We are now inviting guests to experience the atmosphere, shops, food and entertainment that Diagon Alley has to offer. Dine in the Leaky Cauldron. Grab your favorite Hogwarts house apparel at Quality Quidditch Supplies. And get that first taste of Butterbeer ice cream.

It brings us all one step closer to the Grand Opening on July 8, when guests will get to ride Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts and enjoy all of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley."

Is the quote from Universal's blog post... Someone let us know! Thanks.

Wish I could be there! At this point I'd be going by myself, and it takes an hour for me to get there. Never know if it'll shut down by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.