Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Skyliner - Gondola Transportation System

Can you walk from CBBR to Pop?
To answer your question, no.

Although a path between resorts isn't impossible. It's a straight line from the CBBR station to Pop! so if they really wanted to they could at a walkway. But we all know they won't as it likely wouldn't get enough usage to warrant the upkeep that the pavement would cause.

Should have made the fleet all red cabins with the character windows instead of this colorful mess lol. But give it a year it'll become the new normal I am sure.

I'm looking forward to riding these often during my November vacation. Should be great sight lines....and way better than busing it. Generally I drive to the parks, except for MK. Hate the buses, and the slow accommodation for the fake electric scooter people. I probably will just drive to AK now, and use this for Epcot & DHS....unless the lines for this get too long.

I love most of the designs... Not crazy about the Guardians one, but all the others look really good... I will probably never be able to ride in one, because the resorts attached will probably all start upping their price and be more in demand.

I love most of the designs... Not crazy about the Guardians one, but all the others look really good... I will probably never be able to ride in one, because the resorts attached will probably all start upping their price and be more in demand.
It's not like you will have to pay to ride the gondolas though. To ride them will still be free, much like the monorail.