Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

tenor.gif

Sounds like the Muppets are on their way out. Restaurant mostly closed, and the attraction with reduced hours in a park that only has a handful of attractions. Doesn't sound like there's much of a future.

Reactions: DisneyDoof
Sounds like the Muppets are on their way out. Restaurant mostly closed, and the attraction with reduced hours in a park that only has a handful of attractions. Doesn't sound like there's much of a future.

And here I was thinking, "How can Disney be even more idiotic to DHS?".

In all retrospective, I really hate myself for thinking of that before, as this is...incredibly stupid. Like, my god; "what is in WDW's minds" level stupid.

That's just comical at this point. Why would a park with so few attractions cut hours on one?
Is it that unpopular with guests?

I wonder if MuppetVision ever saw *any* guests during the last couple of hours of an operating day. It always seems pretty quiet during afternoon peak times.
This.

Limiting hours forces guests to experience it earlier and actually helps fill theaters. It’s not uncommon for continuous running shows to close an hour or two before park.

But if it ever closes I may die.

Disney's post does not do a great job of showing how the current entrances are being rerouted.

I'm still not clear on where cars coming in on World Drive off 192 are going to be direct to. That map only shows a relatively small area.
It looks like you would go from northbound World Drive to eastbound Osceola Parkway, which has a direct access ramp for DHS. However, I think most of the traffic that takes I-4 to US 192 to World Drive for DHS will be rerouted to the Osceola Parkway exit for I-4 going westbound, which also has a direct access ramp for DHS.