Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they clone the DL/TDS ride, I'm fine with it as long as it get its own MacGuffin. DL does South Asia with the eyes of Mara, TDS does South America with the Crystal Skull so I'd love to see something East Asian with a Chinese or Japanese tomb. I'm gonna say they won't do Middle East/ Egypt due to Universal and The Mummy. An Atlantis water ride is obvious...but Sea World already did it so that's out...

Reactions: Scott W.
If they clone the DL/TDS ride, I'm fine with it as long as it get its own MacGuffin. DL does South Asia with the eyes of Mara, TDS does South America with the Crystal Skull so I'd love to see something East Asian with a Chinese or Japanese tomb. I'm gonna say they won't do Middle East/ Egypt due to Universal and The Mummy. An Atlantis water ride is obvious...but Sea World already did it so that's out...

Could be a tie in to Indy 5?

200.gif

New entrance opens tomorrow so I imagine quite a bit of signage (specifically road signs) will be changing tonight.
I’m so behind on DHS stuff. This is a temporary entrance right?

Or is this the entrance to the parking lot and not the main gate into the park?

I’m so behind on DHS stuff. This is a temporary entrance right?

Or is this the entrance to the parking lot and not the main gate into the park?
The entrance pictured above is the old main entrance to DHS when the park first opened. Now it will be a Cast Member only entrance. The other existing entrance will become a bus only entrance.

The new entrance is as seen here:

The Welcome message at rope drop has changed at the park now, too:

Here’s the welcome message:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to your Hollywood Adventure. Where we invite you to dream, wonder, and imagine. Step with us now into this amazing world and bring your own exciting story from a galaxy far, far away to infinity and beyond – where dreams come true. Welcome to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

VIDEO: New Welcome Message at Disney's Hollywood Studios Points to Star Wars and Toy Story Land - Blog Mickey

The Welcome message at rope drop has changed at the park now, too:

Here’s the welcome message:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to your Hollywood Adventure. Where we invite you to dream, wonder, and imagine. Step with us now into this amazing world and bring your own exciting story from a galaxy far, far away to infinity and beyond – where dreams come true. Welcome to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

VIDEO: New Welcome Message at Disney's Hollywood Studios Points to Star Wars and Toy Story Land - Blog Mickey

Oh just change the park name to Hollywood Adventure already. It works just fine.