Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
jack sparrow thing was a lot better then the Narnia thing.It prob failed more because people are caring less about shows {unless it has fire works}and more about just hitting the big rides.It seems like no one goes to the parks anymore just to relax and enjoy them selves

IMG_1607cfad5.jpg

The painted wall effect actually looks great in this photo.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
So my BIL who was at DHS yesterday said that close top the April 2nd date they are going to allow limited back stage walking tours of the old tram thing. Had anyone heard this? I am going to ask him more when I see him tonight. He had just texted me.

Edit... never mind. All it is is that some employee said I March/April it will be busier and they have people exit the one side and it walks along the back stage part. So nothing new and nothing big. Stupid BIL made it sound like it was something special for closing.

On a side note they did see demo had started.

Last edited:
No love for Studios from me. When we took down Christmas and they said not to worry about damaging certain stuff because it was being torn down... We may have backed into it a few times with a few vehicles.

With Indy 5 now official for 2019, I wonder if this could affect plans going forward for Indy's in-park use. Surely nothing would get built until the early to mid 2020's with a 2019 film date, but an Indy mini-land (or full land) could be DHS' equivalent of an Adventureland.

Reactions: rioriz and Mad Dog
With Indy 5 now official for 2019, I wonder if this could affect plans going forward for Indy's in-park use. Surely nothing would get built until the early to mid 2020's with a 2019 film date, but an Indy mini-land (or full land) could be DHS' equivalent of an Adventureland.
I would love a new high tech version of Disneyland's Indiana Jones ride.

I can't think that they world have a land ready before 2030 for Indy if there wasn't one in the world's already

I think east coasters well have to wait if at all for a Park ride like this.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush