Doc Brown's Chicken (Review?) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Doc Brown's Chicken (Review?)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As HUGE of a Simpsons fan as I am, I can't say I'm looking forward to a possible Springfield expansion. I'd be pretty sad if we lost Doc's, mostly.

As HUGE of a Simpsons fan as I am, I can't say I'm looking forward to a possible Springfield expansion. I'd be pretty sad if we lost Doc's, mostly.
Have you gone to Krustyland over in Orlando? It's quite remarkable, really.

I'm a moderate Simpsons fan, but Orlando made me interested enough to check a few episodes here and there.

Reactions: William
I think jealousy may start to rise a bit once Springfield officially opens in Orlando. From the rumors/facts that have been thrown around, and from the progress we've seen as of now, Orlando's really getting a treat.

I will be sad to lose Doc Brown's Chicken not only because of the BTTF reference, but its also the last New England/Amity themed area in USH, if not the United States!  I can imagine a retheme of this area would remove the Jaws photo op to another area of the park which wont be themed well for it.  Its sad to see JAWS get pushed out.  What's next, the tour?

I won't lie: there's a bit of animosity about both Despicable Me and Springfield going around internally. (especially veterans) A lot of employees are miffed about Orlando stealing Transformers, and then us once again taking from them, destroying beloved park icons.

But so is change...

Reactions: steve
I'm gonna miss it so so so much....same exact reasons as you, Chris. To the dot. Especially for a half assed Simpsons area (compared to Florida). I really don't think it'll be as popular here as it is in Orlando.

Reactions: steve
I think at this point, it's a lost cause to hope that they won't get rid of Doc Brown's. I love having it here, but I could totally see a Krusty Burger sitting there instead. It's been sitting in the park longer than most of the attractions have, and we all know Universal is not afraid of change.