Doc Brown's Chicken | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Doc Brown's Chicken

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah this is more than just two new animations.
Well in that case, I'll get out my party hats and prepare to celebrate! :D

Seriously.. where's Steven Spielberg?
Gosh, tell me about it. Like....he would be perfection for the tour. He's known all over the world and is beloved, so both locals and tourists would enjoy seeing him on the tour video and know who he is, and he is such a staple in Universal history.

I understand why they'd pick Jimmy if they want some comedy thrown into the tour, but couldn't the actual tour guide supply that? Eh, I dunno. I don't wanna get too off-topic. :p

Spielberg and all the other famous filmmakers and actors should narrate the tour just like how they speak about Hitchcock when the tram passes his bungalow. What significant work has Fallon done on the lot? Was he even on the lot to shoot that joke of a narration? We know at least some of it was shot on a green screen.

I'm excited that the tour and studio is getting some much needed updates. Just don't touch JAWS or the PSYCHO sets

Reactions: William
Yeah but from the looks of it, it looks like it's gettin' torn down ;p if not, I'll be surprised!

I hope that the new food court will have Cletus' or something that serves chicken. I dont like burgers :/
I wouldn't act so confidently if I were you. There are two routes they can go - and one definitely involves demolition. But there's still a lot of stuff that needs to happen before they can approach that path - stuff that I'm quite frankly unaware of.

Notice how we didn't give a definite date for Doc's closing. For all we know, it may not happen if something falls through between now and January. Remember Doc's original closing date was rumored to be in September along with the rest of the closures? That obviously didn't pan through, and this closing date may not as well. But unlike the September date, we have enough confirmations from different sources that pushed us to make that post. Having said that, like I said in my earlier post, there are still some contingencies that need to occur for a demolition to occur.

This isn't as clear cut as the September closures, that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator: