Dr. Oddfellow: Twisted Origins (HHN 32) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Dr. Oddfellow: Twisted Origins (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wednesday--serious holes in the house (no "striking aspects of distortion" clown, no main Dr., no minotaur).

Sunday - not only were they back, I saw characters I hadn't seen in 9 previous runs all season!

It's not "fair," but shows how much a good or bad run can make or break an opinion of a house.

That’s not just any minotaur, that’s Bullerina. Put some respect on their name. :p

I noticed that Goatboy was there on Wednesday and I haven’t seen him since. That’s the only character who’s been consistently missing on my runs.
Every year it seems some random HHN thing goes viral. "That's my gold!", HHN Bear, Lil' damn Boo ...

I am truly sad "Bullerina" was not this year's meme. We have 6 days left, let's make it happen!

I always thought the first character in this house was the “Welcome to Oddfellow’s!” clown. Last night on one of my runs, the wooden door in the little entrance hallway on the ramp opened just a smidge and a clown was eerily glaring out from behind it. That was really cool.

So many great non-actor-triggered moments in houses this year that go for “creepy” instead of jump-scares. The actress in the Blood Moon courtyard, some of the Exorcist cast getting to do their thing moving all over the place, and this little doorway thing, just to name a few.

I always thought the first character in this house was the “Welcome to Oddfellow’s!” clown. Last night on one of my runs, the wooden door in the little entrance hallway on the ramp opened just a smidge and a clown was eerily glaring out from behind it. That was really cool.

So many great non-actor-triggered moments in houses this year that go for “creepy” instead of jump-scares. The actress in the Blood Moon courtyard, some of the Exorcist cast getting to do their thing moving all over the place, and this little doorway thing, just to name a few.
I wonder if that could've been another boohole's clown playing a fun trick during a cast change? Cause I've also never seen that before!

I wonder if that could've been another boohole's clown playing a fun trick during a cast change? Cause I've also never seen that before!
I believe that's what it was, been through this house over 100 times and first time I've ever heard of that. Still cool though!