DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024) | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land coming to USF (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
what happens to the ball factory? I thought I saw the structure untouched in a photo. I assume it could just have a retheme, just wondering if it becomes something else inside or if it keeps its ball cannons and such.

The Last Wish is really good. Highly recommend it whether it gets any in-park representation or not lol.
Yea, there's a reason the Universal Kids park's Shrek area is now half Puss in Boots! It was a REALLY good movie, and I think the franchise is strong on its own even without the ogre.

what happens to the ball factory? I thought I saw the structure untouched in a photo. I assume it could just have a retheme, just wondering if it becomes something else inside or if it keeps its ball cannons and such.
Permits have them reusing portions of the existing structures back there, but I believe the plan is to slap a prefabricated temple facade on the front and turn the inside into Po's Kung Fu Training attraction, whatever that means.

I believe the Ball Factory insides have been stripped away.

Yea, there's a reason the Universal Kids park's Shrek area is now half Puss in Boots! It was a REALLY good movie, and I think the franchise is strong on its own even without the ogre.

Permits have them reusing portions of the existing structures back there, but I believe the plan is to slap a prefabricated temple facade on the front and turn the inside into Po's Kung Fu Training attraction, whatever that means.

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense, it was just one of those hidden gems of the park to me.

I had said 'inside' but I think that area is more of an awning, I imagine they will come up with something fun for the young ones.

Since I feel the adults tended to enjoy the ball factory as much (if not more) than the young ones making it a tough act to follow ;-

Is that Turtle Talk but DreamWorks attraction still coming, or did it get replaced by this?

Is that Turtle Talk but DreamWorks attraction still coming, or did it get replaced by this?
It is likely this, but I myself have not had any confirmation one way or another on what kind of attraction the "training" temple will be. I shared the patent for interactive animated character, which included a Panda in its illustrations, but I don't have any info about whether that would be for a meet and greet or training or not used at all.

It is likely this, but I myself have not had any confirmation one way or another on what kind of attraction the "training" temple will be. I shared the patent for interactive animated character, which included a Panda in its illustrations, but I don't have any info about whether that would be for a meet and greet or training or not used at all.
When I heard that I imagined Turtle Talk, but with Po leading the kiddos through karate moves or something more active than talking to them while they sit on the floor. "Stand on a dot and repeat what I do." They should be getting practice staying on their dot from Minion Blast :yum . Quite frankly, I think it'd be kinda funny watching Poh call out kids who aren't following the directions.

Reactions: Ahmanet