DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
it’s not like that at all? if people are willing to wait in a long queue for an attraction, that’s at least /a/ measure of popularity. what you’re talking about is completely different.
Agreed I exaggerated this quite a bit apologies on that. I just meant to say there is more to a ride having a long line == it is very popular

Reactions: Jake S
Just because they aren't now doesn't mean it won't happen. I wonder if maybe after the new year we see the store close for a retheme.
I could also see them redoing the exteriors of the bathrooms, Kidzone Pizza, and SpongeBob after the land opens. I’d be happier if it started in Jan though. Based on the concrete work, Universal seems done with the star motif.

Dreamworks deserves its own store. I can’t imagine the SpongeBob stores gets that much traffic outside the Meet N Greets.

Dreamworks deserves its own store. I can’t imagine the SpongeBob stores gets that much traffic outside the Meet N Greets.
It's a smaller location, but I always see a good number of groups in there whenever I pop in, even without Patrick out front to draw them inside. It's well themed, has a ton of fun merch, and the music loop is energetic and inviting. Dreamworks will get the store in time, but I think cutting Spongebob and Nickelodeon from the resort pre-contract expiration is a poor logistical move.

It's a smaller location, but I always see a good number of groups in there whenever I pop in, even without Patrick out front to draw them inside. It's well themed, has a ton of fun merch, and the music loop is energetic and inviting. Dreamworks will get the store in time, but I think cutting Spongebob and Nickelodeon from the resort pre-contract expiration is a poor logistical move.

Yeah, this is of course only anecdotal data, but the general public loves Spongebob. Everytime someone I kinda know on Facebook drops a bunch of photos from their Universal trip, there's usually a few shots of them posing with the props and sets inside the store.

I know we've known it was going to be a retheme for a long while, but even knowing that i'm a little disappointed at them not really doing much with the Curious George area it seems. Same pig, add lipstick. I'm sure the area will look nice which is at the very least an aesthetic improvement to bring the area out of the 90's. It's not aimed at me anyways.