Dry 'n Tame Hotel Speculation (Project 566) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Dry 'n Tame Hotel Speculation (Project 566)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what would be nice and central Florida doesn't have. An Asian/European style spa. Most people think spa and think only only place to get massages, etc. Make a family hot springs resort like those found in Germany, Sweden, Iceland, Korea, Japan with nutrient infused water and saunas with room prices with add on packages for massages and all the works. Adds in the Universal is a relaxing vacation thing they have going right now.

Know what would be nice and central Florida doesn't have. An Asian/European style spa. Most people think spa and think only only place to get massages, etc. Make a family hot springs resort like those found in Germany, Sweden, Iceland, Korea, Japan with nutrient infused water and saunas with room prices with add on packages for massages and all the works. Adds in the Universal is a relaxing vacation thing they have going right now.
I don't think Americans would be into that for some reason. I know they're supposed to be wonderful, but the idea of communal baths never really caught on here. There are Russian and Turkish baths in other areas of the country, but they really only seem to appeal to their own groups.

Reactions: JungleSkip
I wonder if you could build a multi-level resort with deluxe, moderate, and value all represented. Each would have its own pool section and eateries. I know that those in the deluxe might gripe about the value crowd but you could use room keys as gates to each pool. For the restaurants, there would be no way to really control it.

Each section could be themed differently. The value like a European village, moderate like a little more plush estate, and the deluxe like a castle or lord's manor. It might difficult to pull off, though. It wouldn't need a European theme but that was just an example.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I wonder if you could build a multi-level resort with deluxe, moderate, and value all represented. Each would have its own pool section and eateries. I know that those in the deluxe might gripe about the value crowd but you could use room keys as gates to each pool. For the restaurants, there would be no way to really control it.

Each section could be themed differently. The value like a European village, moderate like a little more plush estate, and the deluxe like a castle or lord's manor. It might difficult to pull off, though. It wouldn't need a European theme but that was just an example.
No, I don't think they're going to build the Titanic.

That sounds like a logistical nightmare.

No, I don't think they're going to build the Titanic.
:clap:

Reactions: mcusi
Yea. It'll probably be 2 larger tower complexes. One on the existing WNW park and one on the current parking lot.
The WNW parking lot is fairly large, no? Definitely much bigger than the Aventura plot. I feel like with the land they have there it doesn't need to be a tower, it could be more spread out like Sapphire.

The WNW parking lot is fairly large, no? Definitely much bigger than the Aventura plot. I feel like with the land they have there it doesn't need to be a tower, it could be more spread out like Sapphire.

Sapphire only has 1000 rooms. To get to 4000 for the project, they are going to have to go up.

They've been calling the city of Cleveland, Ohio,located on Lake Erie, "The Mistake On the Lake" ever since the river that runs through it caught on fire. That happened about 40 to 50 years ago. :)

And that was the entire United States circa 1960-70. People might bemoan the EPA, but until it was created, the country had become a poop hole... literally.

Sapphire only has 1000 rooms. To get to 4000 for the project, they are going to have to go up.
Yea, I think the parking lot side could be a bit more spread out, but it's not gonna be a Sapphire/Royal Pacific like hotel

Yea, I think the parking lot side could be a bit more spread out, but it's not gonna be a Sapphire/Royal Pacific like hotel
The 4000 is using both WnW and the parking lot though so it could easily be spread out with the room buildings just being taller than Sapphire. I'm thinking 2,000 rooms on each side.

Of course looking at how Uni is building Aventura, this just may be something they pre-fab and want to get up quickly, especially being "off-site" sort of.

The 4000 is using both WnW and the parking lot though so it could easily be spread out with the room buildings just being taller than Sapphire. I'm thinking 2,000 rooms on each side.

Of course looking at how Uni is building Aventura, this just maybe something they pre-fab and want to get up quickly, especially being "off-site" sort of.

I'm still hoping for an Art Deco look for it, but who knows. Should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.