E3 2019 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2019

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
...So hey, that Devolver direct was great!

__

Low-key, I am excited about Ghostwire and Doom, but man was that bland. But in all seriousness on Devolver..I loved it.

Edit: So the FFVII concert has been going, and it's apparently a scam; as 2/3 of the concert is apparently just Midi files of various pieces of Final Fantasy VII tracks.

Double Edit: Final Fantasy VII Remake, drops on March 3rd, 2020.

More will be shown off on tomorrow's Square Enix presentation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man and Jaden
Cyberpunk 2077, FF7, and The Last of Us Part 2 oh boy 2020 is crazy, its 2018 all over again...

This E3 is the weirdest one I've ever seen. There's so much to get excited for, but the conferences as a whole have been underwhelming. Other than WD Legion, Ubisoft's conference was garbage (EDIT: Oh yeah, Roller Champions looks okay, forgot to mention it). Microsoft barely announced anything, and didn't show enough of the already announced games like Halo Infinite and Gears 5. Bethesda announced two new IP's and showed more Doom Eternal, all the rest was forgettable. It feels like everything was saved until next years' E3.

C'mon Nintendo, you know what to do. Save this E3.

DP, I know, but look at this!

I never knew I needed a skate boarding game with birds until now, but here we are.

__

oh, and the SE conference is happening in 30.

(And I'm gonna self-promote TGB, because we are also reacting towards this, even if we don't have @Joe for this year)

Reactions: Magic-Man
...P5R...

That's a whole other kind of waiting game for me, considering one particular thing about PS5 making me wait.

__

Honestly speaking, Kinda Funny and Devolver are the true MVP's of this year. They killed it with their offerings, and improved on what they've done before in every great way. Frigging proud of em'

SE's was way too heavy on remakes and sequels and that Avengers game looks like poop. No wonder they are getting heckled.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I loved the Square conference.

:bolt:

Kept it going at a fast pace, with some great announcements and games (I am here for Avengers, and that's not because of the cast).

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man