E3 2019 | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2019

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A thought on Zelda,

I would absolutely love it if this was the game that had Zelda as the protagonist, as opposed to link.

There are a whole lot of avenues to take with her, especially now as she comes back towards reality. It could be a great chance to see how her play-style differs from Links, and allows us to see expanded opportunities of the tablet come to shine. And even if they give the option of either, it'd be great as Link's main story is now tied closely with hers. And it could allow us even, to see Link improve on who he is, and become more involved in a story l

Reactions: Magic-Man
A thought on Zelda,

I would absolutely love it if this was the game that had Zelda as the protagonist, as opposed to link.

There are a whole lot of avenues to take with her, especially now as she comes back towards reality. It could be a great chance to see how her play-style differs from Links, and allows us to see expanded opportunities of the tablet come to shine. And even if they give the option of either, it'd be great as Link's main story is now tied closely with hers. And it could allow us even, to see Link improve on who he is, and become more involved in a story l
I don’t think they’d make it play radically different even if she’s the protagonist. It has to play like the last game.

I don’t think they’d make it play radically different even if she’s the protagonist. It has to play like the last game.

Honestly, I can see it change in ways more on detailed levels of care. Perhaps with Zelda, it gives her more "enhanced" abilities from the slate, with expanded versions of past mechanics, alongside new ones added in to help favor her odds if she's more "magic" prone. And even if they do a two-gender system, it could act that way for her while Link's more in-tuned with the style of that what we've seen from BoTW.

Honestly, I can see it change in ways more on detailed levels of care. Perhaps with Zelda, it gives her more "enhanced" abilities from the slate, with expanded versions of past mechanics, alongside new ones added in to help favor her odds if she's more "magic" prone. And even if they do a two-gender system, it could act that way for her while Link's more in-tuned with the style of that what we've seen from BoTW.
It could always be a tag team system. That would be interesting.

It would be nice but a remake of the Trilogy would’ve had priority during the Direct. Not relegated to Treehouse.

I recall in 2017, they didn't bring up Samus Returns for the direct when they made it the first major announcement for Treehouse.

If it's being handled by the same team as that, perhaps say..a Fusion remake, they may be wanting to save it as a closing announcement for the Treehouse.

Either that, or because MPT is going to be small-scale and similar to how they handled Tropical Freeze in improvements/little touches, and that it didn't need to be featured for the direct due to it being stacked as it was.

I recall in 2017, they didn't bring up Samus Returns for the direct when they made it the first major announcement for Treehouse.

If it's being handled by the same team as that, perhaps say..a Fusion remake, they may be wanting to save it as a closing announcement for the Treehouse.

Either that, or because MPT is going to be small-scale and similar to how they handled Tropical Freeze in improvements/little touches, and that it didn't need to be featured for the direct due to it being stacked as it was.
Because it was a 3DS game and the Direct was focused on Switch so it got Prime 4.