Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

E3 2019

BREATH OF THE WILD 2!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

But no clue when it’s coming.

And still no Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Looks like my only definites this year are Luigi’s Mansion 3, Links Awakening, and Doom Eternal.

aren't those the only games coming out this year? #shotsfired #madatnintendo #ragingoverlackofMother3noSplatoon3nonewmainseriesZeldagame #whereissnackworldlocalized #whydidanimalcrossinggetdelayed.

Soooo no Modern Warfare gameplay demo yet? It was supposed to be revealed from 11:15 - 11:30...

Alright, time to do some lists:

Top 5 Moments:
  1. Keanu Reeves dominating the Microsoft show
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Sequel announcement
  3. Banjo Kazooie in Smash Bros.
  4. Halo: Infinite's trailer
  5. Ubisoft's Just Dance stage presentation (one of those so bad it's good moments)
Top 5 Games:
  1. Cyberpunk 2077
  2. Watch Dogs Legion
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  4. Blair Witch
  5. Luigi's Mansion 3
Show Rankings:
  1. Nintendo (not even close)
  2. Microsoft
  3. Bethesda
  4. Square Enix
  5. Ubisoft

I don't think Microsoft was particularly bad. In-fact, I did like it.

However, Nintendo, Devolver, and KF blew it away, and I quite loved Square's outing.

And Ubisoft and Bethesda to me..has a pattern.

Already seeing theories pop up that it looks like something happens to Link and we might play as Zelda, or maybe both. No one’s sure.

I think that it's going to have some sort of co-op feature. They were looking into adding that to the original BOTW, but decided against it while in development. You'll still be able to play it solo.

Last edited: