Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm honestly kind of surprised that there is a disagreement on this. I know that everyone has their own opinion and all, but the difference between an E-ticket and D-ticket attraction should be pretty discernible.

Expedition Everest - E
Tower of Terror - E
Splash Mountain - E
Forbidden Journey - E

That's just to name a few that quickly came to mind. I think its safe to say that, while the new SDMT may be a great attraction, it is not going to be on the level of those named above. And while I acknowledge that I have obviously not experienced the attraction yet, I am saying that based off of what we have seen directly from Disney.

Expedition Everest - E

Slowly becoming a D-Ticket in my opinion as the coaster portion is no more thrilling than Big Thunder Mountain and the effects are barely in functioning order...

I do believe that Snow White will have some umph because of the swinging aspect, but knowing Disney they will water it down.

I'm honestly kind of surprised that there is a disagreement on this. I know that everyone has their own opinion and all, but the difference between an E-ticket and D-ticket attraction should be pretty discernible.

Exactly, the last E-Ticket Disney created was RSR and this doesn't even come close to the awesomeness of that attraction.

Expedition Everest - E
Tower of Terror - E
Splash Mountain - E
Forbidden Journey - E

That's just to name a few that quickly came to mind. I think its safe to say that, while the new SDMT may be a great attraction, it is not going to be on the level of those named above. And while I acknowledge that I have obviously not experienced the attraction yet, I am saying that based off of what we have seen directly from Disney.

:iagree:

Slowly becoming a D-Ticket in my opinion as the coaster portion is no more thrilling than Big Thunder Mountain and the effects are barely in functioning order...

I do believe that Snow White will have some umph because of the swinging aspect, but knowing Disney they will water it down.

Certainly agree on the unfortunate state of EE. At this point, I think the queue is more of an attraction that the ride.

Exactly, the last E-Ticket Disney created was RSR and this doesn't even come close to the awesomeness of that attraction.

Exactly my point. It just doesn't seem reasonable to place this ride into a category of attractions that it simply cannot touch.

That being said, I think it's important to point out that there's nothing wrong with a D-ticket attraction. It doesn't mean that it will be any less enjoyable. We're simply calling it what it is.

I actually like the art of the Ariel one. The Belle case looks really weird, and her nose is HUGE. New Fantasyland is nice, but I only stayed in there for maybe 1 hour and was able to do everything. I know people do not like to compare Wizarding World to New Fantasyland but the first time I was at WW, I was there for hours. Enjoying the shops and taking everything in. New Fantasyland does not provide that.

New Fantasyland

dsc7336sn.jpg

dsc7338s.jpg

dsc7352s.jpg

dsc7366s.jpg

dsc7385s.jpg

dsc7398sk.jpg

.​

Reactions: Felipe