Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Going back to SDMT real quick...i'm being optimistic that we'll see soft openings by the end of next year, but we'll see.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kylethejoker/8223959735/in/photostream

photostream
I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but The Enchanted Rose in the West Wing of the Be Our Guest Restaurant.

It has been posted. :thumbs:

The rose is a neat little projection effect, must be nice to see the petals fall while you dine.

I ate in the West Wing and I think the petals only fall when the lightning is about to go off (which triggers the painting of the Beast to change). The West Wing is probably my favorite room in the restaurant.

Here are some some shots I got of the New Fantasyland about two weeks ago.

Entrance to Be Our Guest restaurant. This shot I really wish I could go back a recompose to not only get a better angle but also to get rid of the wheelchair and rope.
DSC08663-Edit by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Entry way into the main dining hall
DSC08665-Edit-Edit by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Some nice really nice detail in the Little Mermaid line.
DSC08571-Edit by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Under da Sea
DSC08610-Edit by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Gastons's fountain and Tavern in the background.
DSC08567-Edit by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Last edited:
These are great shots Mike! I still haven't been in BOG yet and am holding judgement until that time. Maybe its the roof eh I don't know...