Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yep... still can't get into FP+ system lol Those 50,000 passes crashed the system. Now it was not 50,000 people logging in since most people would have been getting FP+ for their entire family. And if our figured are correct that would be approx 10 days work of FPs.

Lol that is toooo funny.

It is very ridiculous they didn't check height and arm extensions, I'm 6'4" and I love to put my arms up on coasters, I guess I won't be on this one :lol:

And as beautiful as the ride is, I really did have to squint to look into the window of the cottage. It does seem this ride would be MUCH better at night instead of the day.

Night
[video=youtube;-GAQhTcAyso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GAQhTcAyso[/video]

[video=youtube;ZpLh63rkwAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpLh63rkwAg[/video]

Last edited:
The fast passes are going to be booked solid on this ride for months to come. Still , you have to admit its nice to be able to reserve a ride time. Makes it much less of a hassle about getting to the park early.

I think before commenting on details and what you can or cannot see, we need to ride it. Videos are hard to capture everything, especially lighting. I was taking a video of the house we are having built and I was trying to get all the wire positions so when the walls go up we know where everything is. I could easily see everything while there and it was daylight. But on the camera I kept having to move it around at different angles for me to see everything on the camera. And I have a good low light video camera.

The worst Disney can do is not invite her back. The worst she could do is sue Disney in the instance that she got hurt. I've got to think Disney's got a little more to lose in that situation.

Depends on if they had the media sign anything. Still was stupid on her part not to listen since she could have gotten hurt and knew it going in.

well, she seemed on the shorter side, and I doubt she was in any real danger. I didn't see anything remotely close to her hands.

Booked our FP+ for our trip for SDMT. Seems to have wide availability except for the first few days because bloggers.

Those weren't her hands... they were her wrists. :stunned:

From my buddy, your buddy, our buddy (Buddy Boil....) Derek Burgan!

Bmbt3h3IIAAbOME.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I just easily booked for June 1st, which was the only day I looked at since that is the first time we can go. So even though 50000 would done that morning, not everyone is jumping out there and doing it and I don't see anyone having an issue getting these in advance.

No single rider, no family ride like this is going to have single rider because it is a lot of kids riding it. Plus roller coasters this small don't benefit from single rider lines.

HHN lines are bad, that is why I go opening weekend or weekend after. Do the passholder thing so I can get to a bunch of houses before the lines get bad.

No single rider, no family ride like this is going to have single rider because it is a lot of kids riding it. Plus roller coasters this small don't benefit from single rider lines.

HHN lines are bad, that is why I go opening weekend or weekend after. Do the passholder thing so I can get to a bunch of houses before the lines get bad.
Express pass is the way to go, expensive but worth it. Rather have one night of going through every haunted house and show without worries than multiple nights with ridiculously long lines. But anyways no single rider line is understandable for this kind of ride but Disney should really add them into rides for the older crowd with ridiculously long waits. I might be wrong but aren't RnRC and Everest the only rides in the resort with single rider lines? Maybe I'm just spoiled by universal with a single rider option on almost all of their rides