Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
After some great rides looks like Universal stumbles with their decision on this one. A bus is a terrible idea for a F&F ride.

Might as well make it Disaster 2:the Return! Or Magic School Bus:the Ride 3-D!

This better be a dang good ride if they're gonna recycle Kongs vehicles.

I always thought it was great that for most of the hotels at the resort there was no bus needed. For one only a small ride.
And now they put you in a ride that has you sitting in a bus, that is just wrong!

Aw man, no more armored transports? Kind of a bummer. I was told the in-story reason for armored transports too, and it made sense. If it's a civilian vehicle now? Eh..

When I think of F&F, just about the last thing that comes to my mind is a dang bus. I'm not sure it even would come to mind.

I dread the notion I have: that I (and other locals) will ride it once to check it out, realize it has no replay value, then let it belong to day guests that ride it just because it's associated with a popular IP before leaving disappointed.
It could be a huge waste of a HUGE space.

Reactions: Cheezbat
Aw man, no more armored transports? Kind of a bummer. I was told the in-story reason for armored transports too, and it made sense. If it's a civilian vehicle now? Eh..

Remember, I said bus-like. A military transport is little more than an armored bus. The ride on Kilimanjaro is little more than a simple open air bus. I feel confident this will not be a public transport civilian bus like greyhound or an American city bus. That won't work from what I have seen.