Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 348 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think Drew hit the nail on the head in the new podcast when he said that had the 360 sequence occurred in the middle of the ride with a huge finale, it would have probably been a better overall experience..

Really the 360 portion is looked at as the grand finale...When really this could have been great with a couple more practical scenes

Also, the effect of the traveling tunnel is super well done and makes you feel like you're traveling at 60mph

I think Drew hit the nail on the head in the new podcast when he said that had the 360 sequence occurred in the middle of the ride with a huge finale, it would have probably been a better overall experience..

Really the 360 portion is looked at as the grand finale...When really this could have been great with a couple more practical scenes

Also, the effect of the traveling tunnel is super well done and makes you feel like you're traveling at 60mph
Indeed, everything until the party scene is really done well, but when it's party over, they really mean it lol.

The "crowd" did not last long today. It was a nasty rainy afternoon for a good while and most lines to indoor attractions shot up. Mix that with new glitches the ride went to a 50 min wait briefly. I heard many complaints of this ride from what I presume locals on the way in "at least Spiderman has" and "at least Kong does..." Of people comparing it to the last major primarily screen dark rides.

Nasty day, tech glitches and millions in advertising as well as promotions throughout the reaort/front of park map and this thing can't break a 60 min wait. Gut this thing.

Ok, the story I heard was after F&F:S opened in Hollywood UC started to become concerned about Orlando version. They looked at ways to plus it, but were too far in to change it that drastically. Then after Fallon opened, they knew they were headed into a dumpster fire. So instead of plussing it, they cut their losses and the budget. Killed the 3d because people hate it and it's expensive. And they killed the AA drivers and basically used mannequins.

Ok, the story I heard was after F&F:S opened in Hollywood UC started to become concerned about Orlando version. They looked at ways to plus it, but were too far in to change it that drastically. Then after Fallon opened, they knew they were headed into a dumpster fire. So instead of plussing it, they cut their losses and the budget. Killed the 3d because people hate it and it's expensive. And they killed the AA drivers and basically used mannequins.

So they were truly in the darkest development timeline for Drupercharged..

do you have any idea if that'll be carried over to Beijing in the terms of the dumpster fire?

This makes me think the ride won’t have a very long lifespan. It won’t be Superstar Limo, but it also won’t be Space Mountain.