Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey everyone! New here. Anyway, I was one of the guys who got a preview pass, and was postponed.. Anything we can do about this? I'm still rather annoyed by it!

Hey everyone! New here. Anyway, I was one of the guys who got a preview pass, and was postponed.. Anything we can do about this? I'm still rather annoyed by it!
Welcome to the forums!

There isn't much we can do at this point aside from filing a complaint to Guest Relations in the park or through email. Many of us are in the same boat, though some have made bigger sacrifices than others just to experience the preview.

Reactions: chris.g and DonRaf
Universal has extended the park hours to 10:00 so they must have more guests than they were anticipating.

Here live at USH and the park is pretty packed. Line is about an hour and a half for the tram. Have to work at 3:30 so....this will be interesting. Might end up cutting it pretty close.

I complained to guest relations in person, as well as had them give me a call. They let me know that they're taking all the concerns seriously about lack of annual passes now, as well as the whole situation regarding the Supercharged previews being canceled, and they gave my sister and I a few Front of the Line passes to the tour. They also said that USH is planning a few new AP Member Supercharged events to make up for the cancelled ones, and that we should receive an email about these new events soon.

So look out for an email about the new event, and if your preview was cancelled, go to Guest Relations, voice your concerns, and you'll get a few front of the line passes.

If you ever have concerns while inside the park or even at home, fastest way to contact guest relations or voice your concerns (outside of visiting GR) is clicking here:

http://m.universalstudioshollywood.com/feedback

They get back to you real quick.

I'm off from work today, so I might visit the park for Supercharged since I won't have to wait in the 2 hour line for it.

I'm going to try tonight and hope the park is less busy, thanks for the info about free passes Allen, I'll try that.

So...according to IU twitter, parking is at capacity and park is also at capacity...no more new tickets being sold.

I wonder if they'd still allow entrance if you have an Annual Pass?

Idk if it'll be worth trekking out there for this, even with my studio tour priority boarding pass...the issue is that crowds will be absolutely nuts everyday going forward.

USH was unfortunately not prepared for this. No wonder they stopped selling a pass with parking privileges. That new garage can't open soon enough.

This quite honestly makes me TERRIFIED for Potter next year, even with an additional parking garage. I don't think USH is capable of these crowds....

Ahhh, today is the last day I can go before I have 2 full months blacked out. Hopefully the crowds calm down at around 8, but probably not :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to say that! I turned the corner up the entrance from Lankershim and was immediately greeted with a giant line of stand still traffic headed up to the park. Luckily I live right around the corner so I just turned around and went back home.

This is definitely just a small taste of what Potter will bring. It's going to be awful. I really don't think USH is going to be prepared enough for it.

Reactions: 12th Man
Not sure if this is new or not but the website now mentions early access to Fast & Furious: Supercharged. 

19133359256_9fb53f4a8b_b.jpg

Reactions: 12th Man
Hard to fathom that this is just the beginning. F&F is merely a new animation on the Studio Tour, and the park has reached capacity. I'm afraid for next year..!
It's gonna be very bad . I hope they have a very good plan to handle the crowds for next year . Expect each ride to be 2 - 3 hour wait .

It's gonna be very bad . I hope they have a very good plan to handle the crowds for next year . Expect each ride to be 2 - 3 hour wait .
I don't think the park will even be able to fit enough people to warrant 2-3 hour waits for rides. The park reached capacity today, and a majority of the waits were between 1 and 2 hours.

Many people have passes with blackouts. These people have a very small window of time to check out Supercharged before being blacked out most of the summer. I think this created a rush of people to quickly head out to the park before it's too late.