Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Favorite: Rip Ride Rockit (I thought it was worth three years of waiting, had no problems or concernes)
Runner ups: the Mummy, Horror Make Up Show, Despicable Me

Least favorite: Twister (I'm not a fan of tornadoes)
Runner up: E.T. Adventure

Last edited:
i actually really enjoyed twister on our last trip and fear factor live wasn't bad with just the one visit.

So my favourites: Despicable Me, MIB, Simpsons, Mummy
Least favourites: Shrek and the Lucy tribute (if it counts =P)

Everyone! I've traveled back in time from the year 2015 to tell you my favorites!

Favorites: Gringotts, Transformers, Hogwarts Express

Least favorite: The empty building that used to be Twister.

:look:

:p

Everyone! I've traveled back in time from the year 2015 to tell you my favorites!

Favorites: Gringotts, Transformers, Hogwarts Express

Least favorite: The empty building that used to be Twister.

:look:

:p

What are you doing???

While you had your back turned, Biff stole the Time Machine and traveled back to 1955 with a Universal Guide Map! He's gonna make sure Biffco gets the rights to Potter and not Universal!

Attractions
Favorite: E.T.
Least favorite: shrek

Shows
Favorite: horror make-up
Least favorite: Barney

Restaurants
Favorite: Lombards
Least favorite: international film

Events
Favorite: hhn
Least favorite: rock the universe

Favorite all time: Jaws
Right now, three way tie ROTM, MIB, Despicable Me (still remember having a huge cheesy smile after getting off the team member preview)

Shows: Disaster (it's a show in my book with a short "ride experience")/Make up show

Least favorite: Twister.

Side note, Im kind of indifferent about E.T. If we could get a new ride there after phase two, Id be ok with that.