Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Fav Ride: The Mummy
Fav Show: Day in the park with Barney(just kidding:p)....... Horror Make Up, although I do think they need to change it around a bit. "cough" the ending "cough" and Animal Actors which IMO is a pretty underrated show.

Least Fav Ride: Twister and Shrek
Least Fav Show: FFL and Beetle Juice, while I do love the premise of having a show for the classic monsters it gets old real quick and the song selection is just yuck!

From favorite to least favorite

1) Revenge of the Mummy
2) The Simpson's Ride
3) Terminator 2
4) Despicable Me
5) Rip Ride Rockit
6) Disaster
7) Men in Black
8) E.T.
9) Shrek 4-D
10) Twister

Let me be clear though...I still really like Twister!

I'll also do a "favorite to least favorite":

1. Revenge of the Mummy
2. Men in Black: Alien Attack (close second)
3. E.T. Adventure
4. The Simpsons Ride
5. Hollywood Rip, Ride, RockIt
6. Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem
7. Disaster!
8. Twister
9. Shrek 4:D

I haven't seen T2 in quite some time, so I refrained from using it in my list.

So I'm guessing I shouldn't go on Twister when I got to Universal this summer? It seems like everyone here absolutely hates it.

Same with Shrek 4-D.

Twister is a unique attraction. It has its moments and builds up a great atmosphere. I personally like it a lot and I think it's worth a shot. Worst case scenario, you hate it and get to come back here and join everyone else who wants it gone! But I actually think it's a pretty cool little show, and is one of the oldest attractions in the park now which is always a plus.

Twister is a unique attraction. It has its moments and builds up a great atmosphere. I personally like it a lot and I think it's worth a shot. Worst case scenario, you hate it and get to come back here and join everyone else who wants it gone! But I actually think it's a pretty cool little show, and is one of the oldest attractions in the park now which is always a plus.

Agreed. I don't think it's too bad... I actually kind of like it.

You're making me feel old... I remember when twister was brand new! I believe they delayed the opening because of a really bad twister that killed a bunch of people around the time it was scheduled to open.

I think I'm the only one who loves Shrek.

You're making me feel old... I remember when twister was brand new! I believe they delayed the opening because of a really bad twister that killed a bunch of people around the time it was scheduled to open.

I think I'm the only one who loves Shrek.
Twister is decent. It's a good D ticket attraction.. I love Shrek, especially the pre-show. Heck, the pre-show could be an attraction on it's own. And a lot of other people must like the ride since it generally has pretty long lines. And Universal still uses it prominently for park advertisements. That says something about tourist popularity, and that's where the money is. Local & AP's often have different opinions than tourists concerning attractions, since they go to the park so often. In any Orlando theme park's attraction & financial discussions, I'm sure the tourist opinion is most important.

Favorite: Rip Ride Rockit & Revenge of the Mummy. Honorable mention- ET

Least: I Personally think disaster is a waste of 30 minutes... but thats my opinion:wave:

Whether most people love it or hate it, I really think if you are coming to Uni for the first time you should try everything. I actually kind of like Shrek and Twister. Not a must see for me, but I still go on it every 2 or 3 trips out there. Don't let other people's opinions sway you to not ride something because you could miss out on something you may really like and also may not be able to ride next time you are here due to all the changes happening at Uni.

So I'm guessing I shouldn't go on Twister when I got to Universal this summer? It seems like everyone here absolutely hates it.

Same with Shrek 4-D.

I think you should see Twister I see it every time i go. Shrek 4D is something I'm only going to do again right before it gets replaced. The only time I do Shrek now is when i take someone to the park that has never been. then they do everything and decide on their own.

Shrek 4D is one of the laziest, barebones attractions in the park, hands down. It's a real shame that Universal features it so prominently in its advertisements since it's such a letdown.

It's only further cheapened when you consider the attraction film can be viewed any time on Netflix (seriously?), and it replaced a very intelligent, thought-provoking attraction (Hitchcock).

Hmmmm this is a tough one, though for overall appeal and still seeming fresh every time I ride it.

I will have to say my favorite attraction is "Revenge of The Mummy"

As far as least favorite attraction... hmmm there aren't any attractions I really dislike at USF but if I had to pick one I suppose it would be either Minions or Jimmy Fallon. I find them both enjoyable. I like the Jimmy Fallon building and the pre-show and holding area, but the ride itself is kind blah to me. I like the humor of minions, but i just find that the wait is always way longer than what the attraction is worth. It's like a guaranteed hour out of your park day.

Reactions: WebHead1138
My favorite attraction was mummy, I always and still do find myself saving some time to ride it whenever I go but it never meets my expectations. It used to be a ride I could do 5 times in a row, but now I'm hesitant on riding it a second time. My favorite ride i really think is hulk, with my least favorite being Fallon or simpsons. These are rides I don't really dislike them, but if someone mentions it to ride i will let out a slight okay and just ride it.

Reactions: WebHead1138
I’d say easily that Simpson’s is my least favourite in USF but I don’t have a clear favourite. Plenty of good rides like Mummy, Gringotts and MIB are all equal in my opinion.

If we’re talking resort wide, Spider-Man wins every time. Hell, Spider-Man wins favourite ride of all time.

Favorites (Best Attractions) at Universal Studios, and my list somewhat changes from vacation to vacation....Ranked by Total Attraction, Ride, Queue, Pre shows, facade

1) Gringotts
2) Hogwart's Express
3) Mummy
4) ET
5)Men In Black
6)Transformers
8)Jimmy Fallon Race Through NY
9)Simpson's
10)Despicable Me

Least Favorite:
There's only one attraction at Universal that I don't like. Fear Factor Live

Reactions: tankart150