Fox Malaysia | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

Fox Malaysia

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
Better than nothing!
Reading it more properly in a slightly more in-depth article on the matter and yeah, it's a very good win-win for the sake of Disney, Fox and Genting. Everyone gets somewhat of a share of the park, as the identity of the park can be it's own in a sense, as it's no-longer completely tied towards it being centered to Fox.

For the more in-depth article: How Genting fought Fox and Disney to build their theme | AskLegal.my

I am really excited about the Sons of Anarchy attraction strangely; as when I had Justin Martin on for Theme Park Talk, he expressed great excitement towards the concepts he played in for when it was apart of the Fox Dubai project.

Really excited to see how that turns out, along with what else they get.