Frozen Ever After | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Saw this video on Facebook, thought i would share!

Someone caught the boat from Maelstrom being carried away on the highway!

[video=youtube;-JBje0d5u2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JBje0d5u2Y[/video]

Lol well there goes my childhood. See you later boats, I'm sure you'll look good next to some sort of ride veichle at the next D23 throwback exhibit :wave:

I am going to say if they are being carried away that they might be adding rows to the boats to add capacity.
They will need it. I'm not sure that an extra row can be modded onto the current boats as is though. They may have to order a new fleet.

Either way, an extra row would help ease capacity issues this ride will have. The ride will still get crazy waits though, even if an extra row is added. Capacity is too low to begin with.

They will need it. I'm not sure that an extra row can be modded onto the current boats as is though. They may have to order a new fleet.

Either way, an extra row would help ease capacity issues this ride will have. The ride will still get crazy waits though, even if an extra row is added. Capacity is too low to begin with.

I don't know why they would be going off site unless some major work was being done to them or they were getting all new boats.

I don't know why they would be going off site unless some major work was being done to them or they were getting all new boats.
The truck was a moving and storage company... is it likely they don't have a place big enough on site to store all the boats during the down time so they are just putting them in storage for now?

Hopefully changes are made though whether it's new boats or added capacity.

Can anyone get some behind the scene pics of what's being done in the Maelstrom building so far?
LEAKED FOTO

SPOILERS AHEAHD

IM NOT KIDING

SUPER CEREAL

Maelstrom_Frozen_Overlay_Olaf.jpg

Reactions: UNIrd
I don't get it? are there any inside pics of what is being taken away or redone?

Not yet. There very rarely are photos released of demolition while it's occurring. Best you'll see is in months and months when Disney Parks Blog posts a picture of an Imagineer 'programming" an AA or something.

Just saw this on twitter. Are we seeing what may be a bit more than an overlay? Seems like a lot has been cleared out for just an overlay. Never been on the ride so dont know what part this is, but seems pretty bare!
B48DziaCcAEXge9.jpg

B48DzibCMAI8a8r.jpg

Anyone who actually thought it was just going to be a simple switch out of a few things and call it a day was sorely mistaken. Not saying that the ride experience will be completely altered (although I do expect an added scene where the old loading platform was), but you have to put into perspective what we're looking at here.

This is the area where you would enter/exit the attraction. In other words, it's the queue area. The queue needs major upgrading if it is to handle the expected crowds, so construction like this should come as no surprise.