Frozen Ever After | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was able to get Frozen for the 22nd at 5:55 PM.

I am shocked they left Living with the Land in the top tier. Not sure why they didn't bump that down once Frozen got put in. I also don't know why Pooh and Anna&Elsa weren't added to fast passes. Anna & Elsa being the top tier and pooh being the bottom and moving Living with the land to the bottom. There really is very few options for fast passes in the second tier. I do Spaceship Earth for the hour I plan on getting there just because depending on timing that can be as high as 30 minutes. So I know I can come in and ride it. but beyond that, there is nothing else that needs fast passes.
Yeah, I couldn't pick two that i wanted in the second tier. Most of the second tier stuff is almost walkons anyway, so why trap yourself into a time restraint.

Yeah, I couldn't pick two that i wanted in the second tier. Most of the second tier stuff is almost walkons anyway, so why trap yourself into a time restraint.

I normally do Nemo just in case there is a line, our pattern is always Spaceship Earth, then Seas, Land, Imagination, Test Track, Countries. Sometimes we do Countries then Test Track. Depends on when we can get a fast pass. If we can get a later fast pass then we do countries, test track. If Living with the Land was on the 2nd tier we would do that instead of Nemo. It tends to have a line more than Nemo does. But honestly 70% of the time they are both walk ons. Since I know the pattern we always do it makes trip planning to Epcot a breeze.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Yeah, generally the only real lines are Test Track (which we try to do Single Riders, but Disney's few Single riders attractions move way more slowly than Universal's Single Riders) & Soarin and they're on the same tier. So Fastpass is almost useless in Epcot.

Yeah, generally the only real lines are Test Track (which we try to do Single Riders, but Disney's few Single riders attractions move way more slowly than Universal's Single Riders) & Soarin and they're on the same tier. So Fastpass is almost useless in Epcot.

That is the advantage of kids under 40". We do ride swap and are able to ride both with fast passes. We just split the fast passes up and then get a rider swap ticket for the other one to ride. We didn't use our test track one because we were all hungry and so only my daughter and I went on and then we never made it back for my husband and her to go on. So I have one for May, but we won't be going back this month. I really am done with Epcot, but my friend wants to go, so back we go lol

My friends loved going to the parks with us with rider swap. The kids got to go on the coasters twice with rider swap. So they got to go on Mine Train and BTM a bunch more than they thought they would be able to go on.

Reactions: Mad Dog
If they were so hell bent on doing this, they should have added another attraction in WS to take up the slack. This was put together so thoughtlessly they deserve the backlash they're going to get. Just imagine the kid crowd mixed with the drunk crowd during F&W at that bottleneck.

Reactions: UK-Trigg