Fun Spot Expansion | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Fun Spot Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here is a video of the test:
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=12LvgCn8iB8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D12LvgCn8iB8[/video]

ME TOO! I am actually looking forward to it more than Antarctica. But I am an AIRTIME JUNKIE.

Coaster junkies unite!!

I'm really excited for both projects in very different ways. Antarctica for theming and Fun Spot for thrill. I was already going to SeaWorld before Antarctica, but this expansion, particularly these two new coasters, will make me want to go back to Fun Spot :thumbs:

OK, I went by Fun Spot America today, and since I was there last they have added quite a few new rides. It appears as the line up of new rides for the expansion will be a Tilt-A-Whirl, Scrambler, Paratrooper, a small 2 story carousel, Rip Curl, Enterprise, the suspended family coaster and the wooden coaster.

Sorry no pics.

And for those not familiar, Rip Curl is one of these:

Musikexpress.JPG

And the Enterprise is one of these:

enterprise-wittinglow-melb.jpg

And the Carousel is one of these:

Yokohama+012.JPG

Last edited:
OK, I'll start with the news. The Tilt-A-Whirl, Paratrooper, Scrambler, Sky Coaster, Carousel, and Rip Curl are now open and entertaining guests. They are trying to have Freedom Flyer (the family suspended coaster) and Enterprise open tomorrow. And they are hoping to have White Lightning (GCI wood/steel hybrid) open THIS SUNDAY!!!!!! The Tilt-A-Whirl and Rip Curl are brand new and built specially for Fun Spot. The Enterprise is from Six Flags Over Georgia. And the Carousel is from Cypress Gardens. The Paratrooper has been at Fun Spot for a while but was relocated to expand the Go-Kart Tracks. And now for the pics.

5y50fb.jpg

dm5h8g.jpg

2v28dx3.jpg

308dxfm.jpg

2zoj7o7.jpg

1z1pg.jpg

jpk6yq.jpg

35n99ut.jpg

15fjes7.jpg

3588bpz.jpg

smybyx.jpg

alg3dc.jpg

51563p.jpg

675khv.jpg

2i6fe5w.jpg

30ac0gy.jpg

33a89c1.jpg

2v80me1.jpg

And from the other side:

2mfgkkz.jpg

And I had to include this bad boy

21wshj.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Damn it! Of all Sundays to work it has to be this one! Great info and pics DH!