Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fun Spot Expansion

I thought fun spot was already HUUUGE lol

If anyone here is not from central Florida please know that Fun Spot has the WORST, the GOOFIEST, the most low budget commercials in the area. Don't get me started with the choreography. :yikes: The auto dealers have more compelling and well produced commercials.

A couple of changes to the original design. Gonna have 90 degree banking on the turn around and a height of 75 feet. Top speed will be just under 50MPH with a length of 2000 ft of track. Projected opening Spring 2013!

thumb_fun_spot_wht_lght_3_3d_layout.jpg

thumb_fun_spot_wht_lght_3_3d_layout2.jpg

Attachments

• thumb_fun_spot_wht_lght_3_3d_layout2.jpg
    thumb_fun_spot_wht_lght_3_3d_layout2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
  • thumb_fun_spot_wht_lght_3_3d_layout.jpg
    thumb_fun_spot_wht_lght_3_3d_layout.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh man, that big hump before the turn around has a double dip drop similar to the Jack Rabbit at Kennywood. Get ready for some extreme airtime. It will be short, but will feel like you are being thrown out of the car.

Oh man, that big hump before the turn around has a double dip drop similar to the Jack Rabbit at Kennywood. Get ready for some extreme airtime. It will be short, but will feel like you are being thrown out of the car.

I LOVE the Jack Rabbit. Phantom's Revenge at Kennywood did something similar with two of their drops. It seems like this one has the double dip going both ways, meaning an INSANE amount of airtime, not even taking into account the multiple airtime hills elsewhere on the coaster.