Fun Spot Expansion | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Fun Spot Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Coming togetha! Thanks for the pics, HTF! :thumbs:

YES! I can't wait to ride this! Plus it's definitely something unique for Orlando. I'm really glad Fun Spot is going for this :cheers:

I'm a huge coaster fan so any love Central Florida gets in that department makes me happY, especially if its something unique

ojwjl.jpg

24fk469.jpg

5a2oau.jpg

2itit4y.jpg

v8ilat.jpg

2n8pj09.jpg

nlpqw9.jpg

90vl21.jpg

10gwc2x.jpg

20sx5qs.jpg

280mfs1.jpg

30tlwlz.jpg

6948z6.jpg

15343eu.jpg

snz9ub.jpg

20uwup3.jpg

2qcgv86.jpg

10ifazc.jpg

a5hlhe.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Octobers Fade
Can't wait for this coaster! Great update Dave!

Thanks for the big update, Dave! :cheers:

Lots of progress! Even the RVs for the steel coaster are already out there! Could they start testing soon? Nice job, FunSpot :thumbs: Looking forward to this expansion!

I'd imagine they would start testing testing the steel coaster pretty soon of they are mounting them onto the track already. I'm looking forward to this expansion also, will def get me out to Fun Stop for sure. Had there been any talk of rider height requirements for these coasters yet?

48 inches on White Lightning and no word on Freedom Fighter. If you follow the manufacturer guidelines for the Vekoma though you must be between 44-78" tall to ride.

Thanks for the great pics, Dave! White Lightning is looking great, and once they put a few more layers of wood on the thickest parts of the track bed there should be steel going on. I need to get over there one day to just spend some time watching them build up the track.

How will/does ticketing work for this place? will it be pay per ride or pay for entrance?

Fun Spot has free admission and you pay tickets per ride, or a bracelet for all rides. If I am not mistaken, there's two different bracelets, one with and one without the go-karts. :thumbs:

EDIT: Flash Sperduto beat me to it, and with a link, nonetheless! :p

Great info and usful link too,

Thanks Mike :thumbs: Just trying to work out how many extra vaca spends I will need.

Mike beat ya Felipe :p

I'm starting to get confused with the SkyCoaster. Its obviously designed to have two swings, with the two bars at the top, and the one lift tower that is up angled to one side. Where is the other lift tower (that should be angled to the other side)? Its been almost a month, but it hasn't gone up.