Fun Spot Expansion | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Fun Spot Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And I had to include this bad boy

21wshj.jpg

I think I found my new favorite ride in Orlando.:lol: Thanks DH!

Great shots guys. I'm really looking forward to White Lightening, judging from the videos that thing really shifts.

Anyone know if those WL trains are the final product or they adding that actual train header like in all thier adds? I actually would prefer they left them as they are.

Now the only thing that needs changing at Fun Spot is their website..it's honestly hideous...

It is not that bad for what it is :pound:

Honestly, this is what they call a commercial :doh:

[video=youtube_share;w4GeK8ztV0M]http://youtu.be/w4GeK8ztV0M[/video]

OK, Fun Spot is ready to rock'n roll with White Lightning, they couldn't get someone by the state last night so look for Monday having the state inspection and it opening Monday afternoon or Tuesday at the latest.

5ldqtk.jpg

Last edited:
OK, Fun Spot is ready to rock'n roll with White Lightning, they couldn't get someone by the state last night so look for Monday having the state inspection and it opening Monday afternoon or Tuesday at the latest.

5ldqtk.jpg

Thanks for the updates DH :thumbs:

This ride looks like it screams thru the course in the POV. I'm so excited to take a spin on this puppy