Future of Shrek Attraction | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Shrek Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

At Universal Orlando would you close Shrek 4-D?

• Yes

Votes: 65 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Update/New ride for Shrek franchise

Votes: 23 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Level it for SLoP and make the new entrance "Illumination Lane." Go all Springfield on the Despicable Me facade and make the area more spacious. Que someone with mad photoshop/Google maps skills to see how big the area for SLoP is in Hollywood and how we could pull this off at the front of USF.

I agree with this idea. Retheme RRR into something else (maybe the coaster from Super Silly Funland) add some games in front of the greenery for the stage and retheme Monsters Cafe.

Reactions: Mike S
I agree with this idea. Retheme RRR into something else (maybe the coaster from Super Silly Funland) add some games in front of the greenery for the stage and retheme Monsters Cafe.

That stage is too valuable for them and works as the hollywood bowl rather than themed to minions. Its gives people a place to sit out and relax and a venue for live acts to boost attendance in the park. RRR just makes for a great background despite it not being a well liked coaster.

Anyways it seems that its for real that Shrek 5 has a future as it turns out script already done. Katzenberg's final speech as CEO of Dreamworks animation ended his speech with these lines earlier today.
“Every day has been an adventure for me, it’s been a great ride,” he said before signing off with a piece of news that left the auditorium buzzing. “And we have a fantastic script for Shrek 5.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
That stage is too valuable for them and works as the hollywood bowl rather than themed to minions. Its gives people a place to sit out and relax and a venue for live acts to boost attendance in the park. RRR just makes for a great background despite it not being a well liked coaster.

Anyways it seems that its for real that Shrek 5 has a future as it turns out script already done. Katzenberg's final speech as CEO of Dreamworks animation ended his speech with these lines earlier today.

I didn't mean get rid of the standing area. I meant lining the street in front of it with games like they do during HHN.