Future of Toon Lagoon | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Toon Lagoon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
30 is pretty much a full on adult where it’s expected you have a family by then.
Says who? Society? You don't have to do anything other than what you want by 30.

I'm also confused how that relates to there being a "delay" for Nintendo. If you happen to have a family by then, you can still go. Just because you have a family doesn't mean you're too old to enjoy or go to theme parks.

Says who? Society? You don't have to do anything other than what you want by 30.

I'm also confused how that relates to there being a "delay" for Nintendo. If you happen to have a family by then, you can still go. Just because you have a family doesn't mean you're too old to enjoy or go to theme parks.
Jeez, I was talking about merely the idea of being at that stage when it finally opens. Not that I couldn’t go or anything of the sort. Like “wow, I’m gonna be that old when I finally see this.”

Personally think Kali is a solid wet ride. Good drop, good chance of getting wet but not so soaking that you feel uncomfortable for a good couple of hours. Good theming in general with an excellent queue too. Last time I rode Ripsaw I was soaked from head to toe. I love Ripsaw though but can understand why plenty wouldn't. I'll make a point of riding Kali and riding Ripsaw on any trip to AK or IoA. I don't spend any time planning to go on Popeye. Not that it is a bad ride but it doesn't excite me at any point, really.

Personally think Kali is a solid wet ride. Good drop, good chance of getting wet but not so soaking that you feel uncomfortable for a good couple of hours. Good theming in general with an excellent queue too. Last time I rode Ripsaw I was soaked from head to toe. I love Ripsaw though but can understand why plenty wouldn't. I'll make a point of riding Kali and riding Ripsaw on any trip to AK or IoA. I don't spend any time planning to go on Popeye. Not that it is a bad ride but it doesn't excite me at any point, really.

Popeyes and Ripsaw both do a solid job of getting the guest completely drenched but not everybody wants that, especially in the colder months so it's easy to see why it can be so hit or miss with the public.

Reactions: Joshua Porter
Popeye is the best raft ride I've ever been on by a wide margin.
The loading and offloading turntable is absolutely amazing.

bilge-rat-barges-101.jpg