Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DANG!!! the anticipation is REAL :died:

But like all things, it may never happen. I think it will, but I could also see it not. I will be happy to see it because I know UC can do wonders with it, and it will vindicate what I have been arguing for years.

In the meantime, I hear there's a Kong attraction that is getting pretty far along and will be pretty special :thumbs:

But like all things, it may never happen. I think it will, but I could also see it not. I will be happy to see it because I know UC can do wonders with it, and it will vindicate what I have been arguing for years.

In the meantime, I hear there's a Kong attraction that is getting pretty far along and will be pretty special :thumbs:

If only i would've found out about this forum earlier in life :bang: lol im looking forward to all possibilities in the future and most definitely the banana breath him self that seems to be steaming along quite quickly

jobs_perplexed.jpg

Me... a few minutes ago. I'm still shaking my head.

I should stop reading this topic...I always get dizzy from my head spinning...seriously it's like a whirlwind of stuff...good time to be a Universal fan...

If I may ask a question...is TL or LC out after Kong...I promise I wont ask anything too specific anymore haha

Getting really tired of checking out this forum just to be bewildered with more riddles and vague clues!!! :bonk:

However, lets talk IP's only ones we can really argue about is expanding Marvel, Stark Trek, LOTR, Maybe even Halo or WOW. Other than that, IF they happen to get the rights to DC comics and then add some of those characters. I can't think of any major IP's they could use today that would be considered to the level of Potter, SW

I was just "informed" that something on the outside of what I previously imagined was inside is actually, not "outside" per se, but actually a variable of a Victorian Embankment 747 flying machine for 620 (NOT THE MIB 620). But what I previously "saw" may have changed. One thing I can tell you for sure is that there is a clue word in what I have said in a previous post. It's going to be BIG. That's all I can "say" for now, but I know a couple of you know what I am alluding to, however you may or not be incorrect, depending on who you are and "where" you are. I have revealed all in a previous post for those who already know.

(Sorry guys, just trying my hand at a Teebin-style post :lol: It's out of love.)

I was just "informed" that something on the outside of what I previously imagined was inside is actually, not "outside" per se, but actually a variable of a Victorian Embankment 747 flying machine for 620 (NOT THE MIB 620). But what I previously "saw" may have changed. One thing I can tell you for sure is that there is a clue word in what I have said in a previous post. It's going to be BIG. That's all I can "say" for now, but I know a couple of you know what I am alluding to, however you may or not be incorrect, depending on who you are and "where" you are. I have revealed all in a previous post for those who already know.

Joke is on me, as I actually read it very very carefully trying to understand what it was you were telling us. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.