Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying it for 3 years, the future is amazing. Words cannot describe where we as fans are headed.

Far too much in the air. Patience is a virtue.

waiting.gif

Yeah. This has to be marvel related. And if marvel let uni use the mcu I'm sure Disney people will feel betrayed. It would be interesting if they collaborated on the biggest ride ever and uni put it and orlando and Disney put it in California. if not marvel then I would say lotr. It's the only other thing I could think of with that level of popularity and timelessness.

Teebs are u really sick or is it bad uni news?

Something that needs to be considered are new house buildings for Horror Nights...the event needs more houses and certain future additions will likely affect existing houses.

Something that needs to be considered are new house buildings for Horror Nights...the event needs more houses and certain future additions will likely affect existing houses.

so one of the properties or more will need to be universal owned and created for full control ... i think we're losing kidzone AND sanfran by the looks of this comment 0_0 JS

so one of the properties or more will need to be universal owned and created for full control ... i think we're losing kidzone AND sanfran by the looks of this comment 0_0 JS

I can't think of any upcoming project that doesn't affect Horror Nights in some form or fashion. Sure, you can read into things, but it could be so many things. Whether, it's the plot where the sprung tents are, San Fran, Kidzone, Twister, or something else entirely, HHN is going to have figure things out....

Teebs are u really sick or is it bad uni news?

Neither. Just stressed out by other personal things and found myself thinking out loud.

It will be fun to hear more about this 620 stuff as I am as blind as a bat with faulty sonar. Hopefully those in the know will be able to share more soon.

I can't think of any upcoming project that doesn't affect Horror Nights in some form or fashion. Sure, you can read into things, but it could be so many things. Whether, it's the plot where the sprung tents are, San Fran, Kidzone, Twister, or something else entirely, HHN is going to have figure things out....

This is very true.. it would really suck to put all the houses in sound stages not to mention i think maybe lose them money with the sound stage rentals..? but DAMn now that you listed it wow..

Status
Not open for further replies.