Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A spiderman retheme would make sense if they were shifting marvel to use mcu characters. Because I would guess that if Disney let uni use mcu that doesn't come with rights to the characters Sony or fox have for using movie likeness.

That is logical. But the "what" is the rub. Gosh, I sound like a 1940's gangsta. (for peeps here, rub is slang for unknown/paradox)
They could change the style of coaster also. Hulk has been getting a bit rough, though that befits it's name. And new coasters can be built quickly, so there wouldn't be much downtime. A new IM coaster could be both indoors & outdoors combination.

I would say that spiderman becomes avengers. a hulk retheme wouldn't make teebs question the people that be since it would still be the same ride. But spiderman is the og at ioa and ushered in a new Era of dark ride. I would be really sad to see it changed. But an avengers ride would make sense and could be really cool and high octane.

That's more than a little interesting.

Back to the Hulk coaster, what would be the benefit of theming it to Iron Man? It seems like the ride would need either a new track or some enhancements in order to justify spending the money to give the ride a new name and coat of paint.

Any chance they use the Iron Man theme for a flying coaster (a la Manta at SeaWorld)?

Broaden your minds....don't overlook the 199' tall elephant in the room...

And there's no "letting" going on....but we've been down this road before...

Exciting times nonetheless :popcorn:

Err -- if you removed Doctor Doom (a tall elephant, indeed), would there be room to add something in the back of the land (maybe stretching behind Café 4)?

They would never touch Spider-Man, one of the greatest rides of all-time.

Err -- if you removed Doctor Doom (a tall elephant, indeed), would there be room to add something in the back of the land (maybe stretching behind Café 4)?

That's my guess...Doom removed for a Marvel expansion...there is tons of room back there..

And they could connect over by Storm Force to expand the island without loosing too much space...a win win

I wouldn't mind if they removed Doom but it would be sad to see the iconic towers gone. Not sure how much room removing it would create, guess it depends on how much of that area is misc storage vs necessary items for Spider Man and the cafe. Replacing something Fantastic Four with Avengers sounds like a total no brainer to me though.

That said... Not sure if Teebin would be choked up about losing Doom.

Not sure how much room removing it would create.

Just a little room...

ScreenShot2015-02-09at100118AM_zps34773dd0.png

I wouldn't mind if they removed Doom but it would be sad to see the iconic towers gone. Not sure how much room removing it would create, guess it depends on how much of that area is misc storage vs necessary items for Spider Man and the cafe. Replacing something Fantastic Four with Avengers sounds like a total no brainer to me though.

That said... Not sure if Teebin would be choked up about losing Doom.

I'm not sure Teebin and ReelJustice are talking about the same things being removed.:shrug:

Just a little room...

ScreenShot2015-02-09at100118AM_zps34773dd0.png

Get rid of Doom and the Carnage warehouse. Bam, instant E-ticket potential.

i dont know if the whole 1940's slang talk is a cryptic message but if i had to guess it would be Captain America (1940's release if im not mistaken) maybe theres other comics released at the same time just putting my 1 cent in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.