Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure Teebin and ReelJustice are talking about the same things being removed.:shrug:

Also, different meanings of "choker". I read it as the proposed new theme of a certain attraction took Teebin aback/was shocking and by the end of the day he "got it" or made peace with it. I will sure be interested to see what it becomes.

The Carnage warehouse is the main thing I was questioning. Does anyone know what is stored in there? If that is the supplies for the cafe and propane for SpiderMan where else could they store it?

No doubt they could put the Dudley flumes somewhere else though.

The Carnage warehouse is the main thing I was questioning. Does anyone know what is stored in there? If that is the supplies for the cafe and propane for SpiderMan where else could they store it?

No doubt they could put the Dudley flumes somewhere else though.

It's just storage for special events. Nothing that can't be moved elsewhere.

Nope, but it will cause a certain faction to lose their collective minds...

The Borg Collective?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but how is Hunger Games work in a theme park enviroment? I understand it's a big current property but I just don't see how it translates into an attraction.

I have always thought the same thing about Lord of the Rings.

Back to the Hulk coaster, what would be the benefit of theming it to Iron Man? It seems like the ride would need either a new track or some enhancements in order to justify spending the money to give the ride a new name and coat of paint.

I'm guessing Iron Man would sell a lot more merchandise.

I was just curious on what could be bigger than Harry Potter, as for how much money has been made, it has to be marvel. http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/franchises/sort/World That's the total rundown right there.

As for what teebin has mentioned could hulk just be removed and a avengers attraction be added there instead of taking over spiderman? It would make more sense to add a brand new state of the art attraction rather than replace a great one, this is not disney after all.

Okay...piecing this together from what's been said in this thread, some morsels from across the intertubes, and my Marvel fanboyism going into overdrive, here's what I think...

*WARNING* WILD INTERNET SPECULATION APPROACHING *WARNING*

Okay, so starting from the front of MSHI, we have the Hulk and Stormforce Acceleration to our left. If the land is moving into MCU territory as expected, the X-Men are not a part of that Universe. On top of that, Marvel Studios and Fox are in a blood war. There's no love lost between the two, and it's quite honestly a very petty feud. Marvel has been doing its best to handcuff Fox by doing everything from cancelling comics like Fantastic Four to not allowing new X-Men to appear in the comics. Due to this, I could see them requesting StormForce be given a new theme. With Hulk seemingly also on the table for a retheming, why not tie that area together. Hulk and Storm become the SHIELD or Avengers Training Grounds. Both rides become proving grounds for guests to prove they have what it takes to become a superhero or a SHIELD agent. Throw in some SHIELD theming and preshows from Agent Coulson and Nick Fury, and you've got yourself a new theme.

Moving on, and continuing with the theme of erasing the Fox properties from the park, Café 4 becomes the SHIELD mess hall.

Next we have Doctor Doom's Fearfall. My guess is it gets ripped out and replaced with a brand new Avengers E-ticket.

From there the land just receives some major theming enhancements to bring it to the "real" look of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. God willing it also ends up giving us something cool in the Toon lagoon theater section, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

Again, this is NOT insider info. This is just me spitballing ideas from the random crap in this thread that I think could make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

As for what teebin has mentioned could hulk just be removed and a avengers attraction be added there instead of taking over spiderman? It would make more sense to add a brand new state of the art attraction rather than replace a great one, this is not disney after all.

Neither Hulk nor Spider-man will be replaced, if I was a betting man.

Moving on, and continuing with the theme of erasing the Fox properties from the park, Café 4 becomes the SHIELD mess hall.

The could always turn the Cafe 4 into the Shawarma shop from the Avengers if they wanted to tie the restaurant into the MCU.

Okay...piecing this together from what's been said in this thread, some morsels from across the intertubes, and my Marvel fanboyism going into overdrive, here's what I think...

*WARNING* WILD INTERNET SPECULATION APPROACHING *WARNING*

Okay, so starting from the front of MSHI, we have the Hulk and Stormforce Acceleration to our left. If the land is moving into MCU territory as expected, the X-Men are not a part of that Universe. On top of that, Marvel Studios and Fox are in a blood war. There's no love lost between the two, and it's quite honestly a very petty feud. Marvel has been doing its best to handcuff Fox by doing everything from cancelling comics like Fantastic Four to not allowing new X-Men to appear in the comics. Due to this, I could see them requesting StormForce be given a new theme. With Hulk seemingly also on the table for a retheming, why not tie that area together. Hulk and Storm become the SHIELD or Avengers Training Grounds. Both rides become proving grounds for guests to prove they have what it takes to become a superhero or a SHIELD agent. Throw in some SHIELD theming and preshows from Agent Coulson and Nick Fury, and you've got yourself a new theme.

Next we have Doctor Doom's Fearfall. My guess is it gets ripped out and replaced with a brand new Avengers E-ticket.

From there the land just receives some major theming enhancements to bring it to the "real" look of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. God willing it also ends up giving us something cool in the Toon lagoon theater section, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

Again, this is NOT insider info. This is just me spitballing ideas from the random crap in this thread that I think could make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither Hulk nor Spider-man will be replaced, if I was a betting man.

I would say this is the best bet from what we've heard...either way..a new Marvel attraction would be welcomed...I just hope they don't touch Spiderman

I don't want to get too blue sky. Just wanted to put the idea that F4/X-Men could be out with the new theming.

Makes sense since the F4/X-Men don't take place in the MCU. I hope if this all happens that they also make a deal similar to the Sony deal so that Namor can appear in the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.