Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a list of all the current project numbers known right now, whether we know the specifics of the project or not.

Project 340: Kong - Location: South side of JP.
Project 533: Wondersea - Location: South of Cabana Bay
Project 664: Sapphire - Location: Between Cabana and RPR
Project 862: Unknown - Location: Nascar Grill
Project XXX: Unknown - Location: Twister
Project XXX: Unknown - Location: Disaster

Feel free to copy and update this with numbers any of you might be aware of. Suggestions welcome!

Does that include speculation...if so..then I've heard Twsiter being "up in the air" and Disaster becoming F&F around the webs...

Does that include speculation...if so..then I've heard Twsiter being "up in the air" and Disaster becoming F&F around the webs...

Yeah, I am sorta aware of the Twister developments, and when I was told of the Disaster block being removed back in the spring, it was handed to me along with F&F. I was also told (at the same time) that a few months prior to, the stars of the film were present backstage for a recording session, for both Hollywood and Orlando.

The reason I started this topic is because I was "got wind" of a project number "recently" that I had never heard of before. (a sexy project number at that!) It was very "recently" discussed in an office at UC, therefore I ain't posting it. So I hope that all of you will help in posting every known project permit that has been listed/rumored in recent months. For other reasons I can't discuss, it sounds like it may be a very big and expensive future endeavor.

Yeah, I am sorta aware of the Twister developments, and when I was told of the Disaster block being removed back in the spring, it was handed to me along with F&F. I was also told (at the same time) that a few months prior to, the stars of the film were present backstage for a recording session, for both Hollywood and Orlando.

The reason I started this topic is because I was "got wind" of a project number "recently" that I had never heard of before. (a sexy project number at that!) It was very "recently" discussed in an office at UC, therefore I ain't posting it. So I hope that all of you will help in posting every known project permit that has been listed/rumored in recent months. For other reasons I can't discuss, it sounds like it may be a very big and expensive future endeavor.
Project 666 haha...perhaps the third gate has a project number?

Project 6969 it is.

Project 12345: Project vacu-suck

tumblr_mkpg7cF7bs1rg0lgoo3_500.gif

Not really pertinent to this thread but it's semi Universal news. It just came down a few hours ago that Dan Hatfield sold the Orlando Informer internet site. The new owner is one of the moderators, Taylor Strickand.

It is rumored that Universal/Comcast is looking for land.The land inside Caravan Ct (timeshare place)is for sale.
They could put a hotel there and connect to the park thru Parking Deck ?
They may even be able to get the City to pay for the connecting bridge.

It is rumored that Universal/Comcast is looking for land.The land inside Caravan Ct (timeshare place)is for sale.
They could put a hotel there and connect to the park thru Parking Deck ?
They may even be able to get the City to pay for the connecting bridge.

Caravan Ct?? Where is this?

If they could buy up that whole block that would be their third gate. Could keep the double tree but flatten the rest. And what's gunna happen with wet and wild after wundersea? Put a resort there?

Status
Not open for further replies.