Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh:

Never mind.
I know, I know.

It's the CFO, which means money. That means they're happy enough with the success of the parks tht they're willing to continue to invest as they have for that many years.

I just think it's fairly meaningless at this current point and time. He's the CFO, he's supposed to say things that sound good.

Here's something I was just reminded of, whatever happened to the rumors of that Great Hall restaurant?

Could someone give me a few ideas of what they could possibly do with a Ministry of Magic? A crazy elevator ride? The big room with the smoky balls? The courtroom? The multiplying vault?

I don't see any there, there short of a touring ride based on the break-in. Was that a bunch of kooky/creepy rooms and stuff in the book? I vaguely remember that it was.

Reactions: greendude33
I honestly think Ministry of Magic would either an amazing walkthrough attraction, or a trackless ride like Mystic Manor where you tour the crazy rooms inside the Ministry
I would love that. I mean, nothing against a walkthrough, but the FJ and Gringotts queues in themselves are practically mini-walkthroughs.

Plus, Orlando needs a good trackless ride and more of them in general. This would be a great fit for USF.

I would love a ToT type ride. Starts out going to the various floors and have a scene for each department. Go to hall of mysteries giant dementors attack. Bellatrix curses elevator and do drop ride part. Maybe even have a scene showing the climax of the 5th movie.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
This might have been brought up earlier, but will Universal buy out all the property on Major Blvd. to the east in the near future? That's really the only place the can expand out to excluding Wet n Wild.

I would love a ToT type ride. Starts out going to the various floors and have a scene for each department. Go to hall of mysteries giant dementors attack. Bellatrix curses elevator and do drop ride part. Maybe even have a scene showing the climax of the 5th movie.

Same page, if they do Ministry the elevator sticks out as the ride portion. Go through the rooms, see different things happening, possibly the dementor dungeon getting free. We've seen the wizards and witches move things up and down quickly via wand so why not do that with an elevator. Only one problem I see is that I don't see them opening the elevator doors like ToT, would break theming too much... even though I wouldn't mind seeing that view at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.