General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Better than being sol tomorrow trying it myself :afraid:

I don't know this for certain, and tomorrow we'll see what Uni ended up doing, but I bet they'll open the front gates to IoA earlier than 9am and let people start to queue inside the park. Of course follow your gut, but the train is very not recommended, lol.

PS: Welcome to the forums! Best of luck tomorrow! :cheers:

From multiple discussions across the resort today, I can safely say that nobody knows the procedures for tomorrow. Every person you ask says something different about park opening, resort transportation and when the line begins. I don’t even know what I’m going to do tomorrow other than get up at 5 am and see if I can ride the water taxi or walk from Sapphire Falls.

How busy do you guys think it will be after like 4 or 5 tomorrow?
Maybe deserted due to... (ehrm) static electricity discharges.... maybe jammed. Can’t tell. Thunderstorms will be an issue as the day passes 12:00 noon though. TMs recommend really early, or really late in the day from my chat earlier.

From multiple discussions across the resort today, I can safely say that nobody knows the procedures for tomorrow. Every person you ask says something different about park opening, resort transportation and when the line begins. I don’t even know what I’m going to do tomorrow other than get up at 5 am and see if I can ride the water taxi or walk from Sapphire Falls.

Yay Universal!

Question about the virtual line. Saw some posts on this where you are given a time to return and the when you return you show your phone reservation to get in line. what if you do not have your phone with you in the park.

Question about the virtual line. Saw some posts on this where you are given a time to return and the when you return you show your phone reservation to get in line. what if you do not have your phone with you in the park.
They have a kiosk in front of the rides that have Virtual Line for those situations. However, we do not yet know where those kiosks will be for this ride. You’ll have to ask when you get to the entrance.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Solution: bring your phone to the park. Tomorrow, this won’t be an issue. The virtual line is merely a providing a time that allows you to come back and enter the full queue, without clogging up Hogsmeade. WITH THAT SAID...... they are not going to use virtual line for HMCMA tomorrow. This is all based on previous posts in this thread, refer back to pg 12 for those.

Last edited:
Reactions: allaboutthatchase