General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
None of the reviews seem to mention ride capacity or number of trains running. With all the “Journalists” around yesterday someone should have thought to ask about the 12 train operations and massive PPH throughput. My guess is still 4 - 6 trains max and Universal is downplaying high capacity due to loading complexity and realistic slower ops than optimal.

Reactions: therock and Andysol
I haven’t seen more than 6 trains running personally while at the park this week. 5 seems common during TM previews. 2-4 cycling when not in previews. Just my observations, I could be mistaken, and I wasn’t there yesterday.

Reactions: Andysol
I haven’t seen more than 6 trains running personally while at the park this week. 5 seems common during TM previews. 2-4 cycling when not in previews. Just my observations, I could be mistaken, and I wasn’t there yesterday.

Found this from Theme park Insiders review: “ Ride ops said today that five trains were on track, but not all them could be loaded due to audio issues on some of the trains. Such is the nature of "technical rehearsals," as Universal puts what it calls the finishing touches on the ride before its official opening on Thursday.“.

Tomorrow is obviously out of the question but is there any word on the early park access to Hogsmeade for Passholders in the coming weeks?

Anyone know what Universal did with the Goblet of Fire and Tri-Wizard cup prop replicas from DC? I don’t remember seeing them displayed at Williams of Hollywood at USF...

None of the reviews seem to mention ride capacity or number of trains running. With all the “Journalists” around yesterday someone should have thought to ask about the 12 train operations and massive PPH throughput. My guess is still 4 - 6 trains max and Universal is downplaying high capacity due to loading complexity and realistic slower ops than optimal.
The Max amount of trains they run is 12. There is a fear with new ride technical glitches that if there is 12 on the track when a glitch happens, the trains will back up in the blocks on the ride.

They have only been running around 6 trains max so that if something glitches the trains can stack in the station rather than be stranded in a show scene with the potential for a lengthy evacuation. I imagine more and more will be added to operations over time.

Well Disney is spending around the same or more on the GotG and Tron coasters each and unless GotG steps up, I’m not expecting either to be nearly as good as this ride.
Are they cloning tron or customizing? Cuz it looks amazing but if its a clone i agree w you. Hagrid's got too much goin on.

As feared, operational wise it’s Gringotts 2.0

*sigh*

I’m glad this is getting such great reviews. Way back when, I was super into the construction and everything surrounding Everest. Watched multiple on ride videos. So while I loved the ride the first time, there was no surprises.

Besides the initial first few seconds of the ride Universal posted yesterday on their Instagram, I’ve stayed pretty much in the dark for this. Excited about another great addition to the parks!