General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really wish they’d plant tall trees in front of the drop track building. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Other than that, it looks terrific! Everyone seems to be having so much fun.

The drop track building really is worse then I thought from ride, and the skrewt pole.

My friend rode twice in both seats this morning... Said not his favourite ride but probably the best Universal has put out.

I asked why it doesn't make it to his favourite ride:

"Drop was small, can see lots of lights and mechanical stuff around the animatronics and dark ride section, unicorn looks horrible, everything else looks amazing."

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Cool POV. Some neat effects and transitions for sure. I would say I'm a spoiled brat but thought the dark show scenes might be just a tad more. Perhaps they could put light fog effect around the unicorns feet to obscure it a little more......Anway looks amazing and I bet riding at night is even better! Hope to see an night POV later on youtube.

I really wish they’d plant tall trees in front of the drop track building. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Other than that, it looks terrific! Everyone seems to be having so much fun.

Can you tell me at what time in the video that is shown/seen? Just curious.

Unicorns looked fine?

I can only see so much detail from pausing the video, but I think they look ok. What immediately stood out was the visible folds I mentioned. Also, the mane looks too neatly brushed. Needs to be roughed up a bit.

Tell me about it....

Been here since 6:30am and I’m literally just outside the loading area. I’m starting to lose it...hope this ride is worth the wait.

I’m in a similar place. The incessant spiel keeps going and it’s only broken up by the same technical difficulties message, not an inclement weather one. But it does look bleak on the radar.

People are hungry and low in energy as we’re trapped in the queue without our bags or easy access to an exit.

It’s rough, but we’re almost there!

My only grip with the ride is a lot of the mechanics stick out a bit. Especially that one on the Blast Ended Skrewt. More vines on the outside of the tunnel heading into the devils snare should be added to give a more intimidating vibe and to block out the other parts of the coaster to make you feel isolated. Other than those nitpicks, the ride is absolutely fantastic and a better ride than dueling dragons imo

After watching the POV video here are my few brief comments:

1. This ride looks AMAZING and I can't wait to ride it (going down next March)
2. I bet there are so many details that you can't see in the video vs. actually being on the ride.
3. Would love to experience this both in the day vs. night. I bet if feels like a much different ride in both of those settings.
4. My only "gripe" would potentially be that it seems you go by some of the major scenes (Screwt, Fluffy, Car) too quickly to be able to truly appreciate the animatronics. But this is a minor gripe to me as if they slowed things down anymore during those sections it would totally nerf the hourly throughput of the ride, and just means you'll want to ride more often to take it all in!

Reactions: Felipe and Mad Dog