General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looking at another POV that is just ride from leaving station to just passing the unicorn, ride looks to be about 2:45 of actual ride time.

Reactions: tankart150
Looks like the left drop track is being used. During our previews, I believe the right drop track was the only one used - so it’s either they switched up, or both are in operation. I think it’s the latter.

Its 3:26 of actual ride time 5 minutes from load to load

I mean, I personally consider ride time to be from when the action begins and ends, not as you slowly make your way through load. So that's what I was highlighting. Actual outside, on the track time is roughly 2:45-2:50.

Well I lasted four years without watching a Gringotts POV but I caved and gave this one a look just to be part of the opening hype :lol: Looks like incredible fun!

I hear you. I can't help it and always watch the POV. I will avoid it for like 6 mos or more before I actally go and forget all the details and even the main parts.

“The ride has been postponed indefinitely due to inclement weather. will will be back with you shortly with more updates” British PA lady, com’mon! I wanna get a real shock! :yikes: Florida style!!

looks like it’ll just be something for another day. :spit:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12th Man

Oh my... :wow:

Edit to add:

This must have been a last second addition... I didn't realize from people posting the images on the screen it was literally on a plain old TV mounted to the wall... They must have something themed coming. Right guys?

Last edited:
Reactions: belloq87
Y’all remember that POV videos are a poor judge of a ride. Even if things look great it’s not a substitute for riding it.

For sure. One thing a POV certainly can't capture is how it FEELS. Plus your locked in to the view it has as opposed to being able to look around at things on your own.

Can't wait to ride this.

Reactions: Sithina and Felipe
Does the skrewt scene spray anything or does it smell like anything that they said it would when they announced it?