General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh my... :wow:

Edit to add:

This must have been a last second addition... I didn't realize from people posting the images on the screen it was literally on a plain old TV mounted to the wall... They must have something themed coming. Right guys?
I mean I hope so. It’s not quite angled right to be viewed by anyone

For sure. One thing a POV certainly can't capture is how it FEELS. Plus your locked in to the view it has as opposed to being able to look around at things on your own.

Can't wait to ride this.
True. I mean, I know the layout of the ride and placement of effects, but don’t know if I want to see the real thing (POV) before I go on the 24th. Trying to hold on...

Reactions: therock
True. I mean, I know the layout of the ride and placement of effects, but don’t know if I want to see the real thing (POV) before I go on the 24th. Trying to hold on...

If I was that close to going I'd probably avoid POVs so everything is new. I'm far away from actually going, and I know I would eventually cave and watch it, so I went ahead and watched the video now.

Oof, indeed... I'd seen the TVs on other tweets and hope Wizarding World looking picture frames are coming soon and just weren't ready yet... But first time seeing that exposed cord and plug. Maybe this was a recent addition they had to throw together and will get done properly soon.

Giving me vibes of a last minute addition, WB would not approve this otherwise.

Is this guy's Twitter satire or is he really that pissed about the park being busy on the day a massive new ride opens? :lol:

He’s part of the WDWNT crew, he’s pretty miserable.