General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Question for those who have rode... with the moving platform, are they taking row requests? Id imagine that'd be a nightmare having people wait for a certain row on a moving platform and there doesn't seem to be a line or seperate queue for 1st or last row like there sometimes is.

No requests. You can switch motorbike or sidecar, but that's up to your co-rider. If you're a single rider, and you have a rider that doesn't wanna switch, you're outta luck.

Sorry if this has been discussed i may have missed it, this thread has been busy.

What does the purple button do on the motorbike?

I hear Hagrid in the POV's tell you to press it during the last launch.... just not sure what happens if anything.

Sorry if this has been discussed i may have missed it, this thread has been busy.

What does the purple button do on the motorbike?

I hear Hagrid in the POV's tell you to press it during the last launch.... just not sure what happens if anything.
I believe it’s supposed to “activate” the dragon fire charm that blasts the bike through the last launch. But it doesn’t really do anything.

Anyone have the tech specs of the ride readily available? Every time I try to search google for Hagrid motorbike tech specs, it comes back with “news exclusives” and “pov inside looks” and nothing I actually want :afraid: like stuff about the launch mechanism, spike height, drop height, track length... etc. just ‘nerd stuff’ hehe

Not just Hagrids....all the outdoor rides closed due to weather (Hulk, Hippogriff, JP, Dudley, etc.), are just marked 'closed' at this point in time.

Not just Hagrids....all the outdoor rides closed due to weather (Hulk, Hippogriff, JP, Dudley, etc.), are just marked 'closed' at this point in time.

On the app the others are listed as “Delayed”.

Considering what the weather looks like for the rest of the evening down there, wouldn’t be surprised if they decided just to close it for the night to guarantee they can get a full night’s work in

On the app the others are listed as “Delayed”.

Considering what the weather looks like for the rest of the evening down there, wouldn’t be surprised if they decided just to close it for the night to guarantee they can get a full night’s work in
I was referring to the TP app link to Universal....Yes, they should probably close it early since it seems to operate more smoothly when they have sufficient hours to get it together properly. Seems like all the late mornings occured after very late night runs.

Only got on the ride once today (back row again, but sidecar this time), got back in line once I got off but it started raining very heavily while I was still outside so I bailed on that attempt. It was down until around 6 when I went to try getting in line again but they said it was at capacity at that time.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase