General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lol, no clue when Im riding this. If summer prices weren't so crazy Id take a long weekend to ride it. Oh well, I guess ill plan a week long vacation for a new coaster :)

Seeing A LOT of confusion about Virtual Line for Friday and beyond. The reservation time is made for you to come back and then get into line. Most people are assuming that Virtual Line means no waiting, but even Universal says the wait time posted on the board will be how long you wait after arriving at your reservation time.

I’ve done my best to explain it on my twitter:

Here’s the quote from Universal’s own blog post:

C3989590-8581-4325-89B2-5F6A61F5B7E1.jpeg

The problem is they’re using their Trademarked term “Virtual Line,” which guests associate with no wait. Oops.
I do understand the confusion, but it is still holding your place in line, its just allowing you to roam, but they should've worded it different. And why arent they using this thursday???:lol:

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
The problem is they’re using their Trademarked term “Virtual Line,” which guests associate with no wait. Oops.

Definitely can't blame the public who see "virtual line" which makes them think you are going through your wait virtually...

I don't know how they'd understand that the queue can only hold a 200 minute wait comfortably (for example) and anything beyond that needs to wait to enter the queue.

Given the weather delays and technical issues in recent days, I have a feeling the waits could balloon to 5-6 hours after noon. I’d much rather wait a few hours in the dark before the park opens, than ~6 hours in sun and rain. But that’s me.

And it seems the issues aren't new. It is now clear why testing stopped for a while. I don't have a good feeling about operations for a while. Sadly, this may be another Gringotts opening.

I want my first ride at night anyway. This is without a doubt a night ride.

I wonder if the rest of IOA will be as quiet as DL has been since GE opened.

Besides the potential giant wait time for Hagrid's, this could be a great time to visit the park.

But Disneyland told people they couldn't enter the land, weeks in advance. Folks will have hope to ride Hagrids day of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: allaboutthatchase