Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Looking at the POVs still impressed by the speed of the ride, the drive tires go at lighting pace compared to some attractions and the spike section is working flawlessly. A top quality attraction for Universal, the thing that impresses me more is that the ride seams to be working very well and eating through people, yet its no way near full throughput capacity yet. Shows the ride ops are working very well. Plus a regularly pulsing queue is nicer for a average guest to stand in than a queue that moves further but less frequent

Are the dual drop tracks in the same big Devil's snare room? Do they drop into the same big forbidden forest room? Or are there two entirely separate spaces for each drop track? Curious if there is anything slightly different about each one.

Are the dual drop tracks in the same big Devil's snare room? Do they drop into the same big forbidden forest room? Or are there two entirely separate spaces for each drop track? Curious if there is anything slightly different about each one.
Both are completely separate but (as far as I can tell) the exact same.

So when a train valleys do they just automatically relaunch once it goes back like nothing happened or does it trigger an E Stop?

As long as it rolls back on the LSM then the word has been that they just relaunch it as long as it was only a thrust issue.

Which makes me wonder, do the computers keep track of thrust power for each coaster LSM and if it fails, increases the thrust by some calculated percent? Or is there someone in the control room that too, has a purple thrust button?@#$

As long as it rolls back on the LSM then the word has been that they just relaunch it as long as it was only a thrust issue.

Which makes me wonder, do the computers keep track of thrust power for each coaster LSM and if it fails, increases the thrust by some calculated percent? Or is there someone in the control room that too, has a purple thrust button?@#$
I think one of the professors comes out and waves their wand and the train continues on its journey.

No lie guys, it is HILARIOUS that everytime i get on twitter and type in hagrid and read the latest tweets, almost every negative comment i read I'll look at the users profile and their backdrop is something
disney :lol::lol::lol:. They're big mad about this one and its so sad. I actually think some of them wont come ride because its really that deep for them. It's sick lol.

No lie guys, it is HILARIOUS that everytime i get on twitter and type in hagrid and read the latest tweets, almost every negative comment i read I'll look at the users profile and their backdrop is something
disney :lol::lol::lol:. They're big mad about this one and its so sad. I actually think some of them wont come ride because its really that deep for them. It's sick lol.
Sad, but the same happens every time Universal opens a new attraction. There's a 'segment' of the Disney social media fan base that views with disdain, any attraction that doesn't have the mouse's name on it.

I just tried this experiment, you weren't kidding. Every single "wasn't impressed" type of comment had a Disney background, every single one.