Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

According to Rideguy, sounds like that can be fudged (for now, at least).

I didn't know my words were going to be such gospel! Just to clarify, when I saw there were two boats in the Mosasaurus sections, both times I was the 2nd boat in the initial dispatch. Don't know if that makes a difference to anyone (it doesn't to me, but just being clear).

I didn't know my words were going to be such gospel! Just to clarify, when I saw there were two boats in the Mosasaurus sections, both times I was the 2nd boat in the initial dispatch. Don't know if that makes a difference to anyone (it doesn't to me, but just being clear).
Too late! You said it! Next time anyone doesn't see two boats in the Mosasaur tunnel, IT'S ON YOU!!! :) It'd be interesting to hear from anyone else who's had that same experience. Great... I've been on this discussion so much I'm going to time every scene from now on :eek:O:

At least those are film accurate.....maybe they can use whatever files they used to make those to make the remade predator cove carcass.

Survey takers are outside the ride now. Asking a ton of questions about the ride, storyline and area in general. Asks how it compared to the original etc.

Hopefully they get operations running better. It just seems like they are not running great. My first ride was good but the second ride was a little off. It does not seem they are running boats enough and then they get stacked. Line was in the extended queue today. No shade,

So apparently we have some footage of what part of the finale looks like with the lights on thanks to the ride having to be evacuated. Quality’s kinda shoddy though. (I hope this is fine to post)

Also seeing how the mechanical arm holding the T Rex seems to be the same tech, I think they did a better job at obscuring it here when the ride is operating normally. Interesting.

I remember seeing a reddit construction worker AMA where they did take apart the old T-Rex, so it might be a new mold or whatever. While it’s the same technology I don’t think it 100% looks the same as the one from the original

Today Show is running a behind the scenes look on this redone ride, as we speak.....They titled the spot Fossil Fueled Fun and also featured the walk around creatures, food and beverages....and merchandise of course. .. Natalie rode the ride and did the feature.Natalie: "A ride out of this world".

Last edited:
Rode this for the first time on Saturday. Posted wait time was 180 minutes, and was fairly accurate, took maybe 140-150. Ride stopped loading and was sending empty boats for a while though. Perhaps the wait time is so long since they are having issues getting everything dialed in?

Survey takers are outside the ride now. Asking a ton of questions about the ride, storyline and area in general. Asks how it compared to the original etc.

Hopefully they get operations running better. It just seems like they are not running great. My first ride was good but the second ride was a little off. It does not seem they are running boats enough and then they get stacked. Line was in the extended queue today. No shade,
Wish they were there when i Rode

Them: Sir Do you have a moment?
Me: I don't know if you have enough time to discuss all my thoughts, lol