Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Globus Mundi Store in Diagon Alley

Yea, I guess Dobby’s friends are free.
giphy.gif

_
Speaking of @Alicia,

Rumor from dissident Elves now hiding out in the Wet & Wild hotels construction site ::enrage:>:O... House Elves are being used as forced labor on the new Potter coaster :fist:.........;)

Are we expecting any kind of interactivity with the window to the right? I don't see a plaque for a spell on the ground, but was hoping something might happen in there.

Now I'm really hoping it opens later today. Or at least tomorrow morning, cause I'm already planning on going tomorrow!

I doubt it’ll open today. Hung around longer and saw more execs coming and going. Looks like they still need to stock the inside. Here’s a neat shot where you can see a poster to “Visit Scotland”

View attachment 8254
Thanks so much for your reporting this morning! They're shooting for it to be open by the weekend, so makes sense that it's not ready yet. I've been told it'll only take one evening to stock the shelves, so who knows, could still open by tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Thanks again!