Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
[A Rocket Raccoon AA is RUMORED to ride the attraction in your elevator shaft similar to 3PO in Star Tours.

I really hope this proves to be true but, its only a rumor and there is no exact confirmation ]

Reactions: jtsalien
[A Rocket Raccoon AA is RUMORED to ride the attraction in your elevator shaft similar to 3PO in Star Tours.

I really hope this proves to be true but, its only a rumor and there is no exact confirmation ]
I don't see this happening due how much the elevator moves and the stress that would be on an AA.

Reactions: ush.hacker
pretty sure Uni has all marvel theme park ride rights east of the Mississippi

Big Hero 6 aren't in the MSHI, and that they can go with a particular loophole that allows them to be used as M&G characters, if i'm not mistaken.

That said, they would have to make a deal with Universal, or just risk it and go full in with dealing on the consequences as it comes.

I don't see this happening due how much the elevator moves and the stress that would be on an AA.

There were apparently testing that occured that somewhat leads to suspicion that there may be some form of involvement of Rocket in the car. Whether it's an AA, or just audio for the car's to be for along the soundtrack.

I'm not going to put spoiler tags here because I'm to lazy to do so and I'm assuming people reading this don't care much about that. Fair warning.

I mentioned this previously before the site merge happened and I totally see that happening. Mice Chat showed a picture of the front right row removed. That's gotta be for something.

If that's true, that will be amazing.
There were apparently testing that occured that somewhat leads to suspicion that there may be some form of involvement of Rocket in the car. Whether it's an AA, or just audio for the car's to be for along the soundtrack.
What kind of testing, if I may ask? Just curious what you know.

Also, do you guys think there's room above the doors for another show scene? Where Rocket is supposed to stop the power generator? You can't really do that in front of the doors. The articles did say that would happen at the very top of the tower.

I'm not going to put spoiler tags here because I'm to lazy to do so and I'm assuming people reading this don't care much about that. Fair warning.

I mentioned this previously before the site merge happened and I totally see that happening. Mice Chat showed a picture of the front right row removed. That's gotta be for something.

If that's true, that will be amazing.

What kind of testing, if I may ask? Just curious what you know.

Also, do you guys think there's room above the doors for another show scene? Where Rocket is supposed to stop the power generator? You can't really do that in front of the doors. The articles did say that would happen at the very top of the tower.

If I remember correctly, it was mid to late april that I noticed a video on Twitter; that did expliciately state of sounds of Rocket Screaming, even though it could've been faintly heard.

It could be nonsense, but that's what I exactly remember.

Sad to say the ride will most definitely incorporate screens in the shaft. I wouldn't be surprised if every room was replaced with a projector screen.

I hope that they mix practical with projected FX.

IMG_3356.jpg

You're right freak a row of chairs is clearly missing to the right but there is still a seat belt attached to the row.

Sad to say the ride will most definitely incorporate screens in the shaft. I wouldn't be surprised if every room was replaced with a projector screen.

View attachment 4409

You're right freak a row of chairs is clearly missing to the right but there is still a seat belt attached to the row.
Well, yeah, haha. I think we all knew that from the start. There was no way they were going to have practical effects in the shaft if all they had was a four month turnaround time. If this rumor is true about a Rocket AA in the shaft and maybe in the pre show, that'l be good enough for me. Besides, I expect the Mirror Room to be replaced with a screen, and the hallway just redressed with updated projections. So, I doubt it will be all just pure screens.

I won't be able to ride this until close to mid-June, but I'm really stoked about this ride. Is it just me, or does the ride look slightly more intense than ToT judging by the testing?

Reactions: William
If I remember correctly, it was mid to late april that I noticed a video on Twitter; that did expliciately state of sounds of Rocket Screaming, even though it could've been faintly heard.

It could be nonsense, but that's what I exactly remember.
Interesting. If that's the case, I seriously doubt we would hear Rocket the entire ride. The way they're pushing this, he's clearly playing a big role on the ride. I'd bet serious money Disney is trying to keep a few surprises.

Pure speculation here, but do you think we could also see an AA baby Groot dancing in the hallway at the exit? I could see that as an excuse to sell baby Groot toys.

Reactions: WAJAS
From a recent interview, Kevin Feigue, President of Marvel Studios; gave a hint towards that Jeff Goldblum will potentially make a cameo of the attraction, as he will be Tavian's brother in Thor Ragnarok.

For the interview itself, the link is here.
I like it. I like it a lot.

Reactions: Freak
Over the past few months I've talked and read enough articles to "some what" understand the role that you and rocket play in the over-all attraction.

The most locked section of the ride that we pretty much know zip about is the pre-show room. There has been little to no explanation to whats in it to my knowledge, except for:

About a month and a half ago there was a construction article (don't remember the site) that took a tour of the unfinished ride and got to look at concept art.

Heres what I remember:

*You never see Rocket in the entire queue, except for a brief appearance in a TV monitor. He is communicating through the pipe system and will meet you in the elevator shaft to brake out the GOTG.

*The pre-show is Tivan's office with a hand print key code. Rocket needs your help to unlock the door. (this section is interactive)

***Even then this is based on memory from what I've read.

The 100% known facts about the queue are: The gardens, displays, a massive screen in the old lobby, and the boiler room hasn't changed really at all

Reactions: 12th Man
Interesting. If that's the case, I seriously doubt we would hear Rocket the entire ride. The way they're pushing this, he's clearly playing a big role on the ride. I'd bet serious money Disney is trying to keep a few surprises.

Pure speculation here, but do you think we could also see an AA baby Groot dancing in the hallway at the exit? I could see that as an excuse to sell baby Groot toys.
I'd hate the ride a less with that AA baby Groot at the end.

Over the past few months I've talked and read enough articles to "some what" understand the role that you and rocket play in the over-all attraction.

The most locked section of the ride that we pretty much know zip about is the pre-show room. There has been little to no explanation to whats in it to my knowledge, except for:

About a month and a half ago there was a construction article (don't remember the site) that took a tour of the unfinished ride and got to look at concept art.

Heres what I remember:

*You never see Rocket in the entire queue, except for a brief appearance in a TV monitor. He is communicating through the pipe system and will meet you in the elevator shaft to brake out the GOTG.

*The pre-show is Tivan's office with a hand print key code. Rocket needs your help to unlock the door. (this section is interactive)

***Even then this is based on memory from what I've read.

The 100% known facts about the queue are: The gardens, displays, a massive screen in the old lobby, and the boiler room hasn't changed really at all
So no Rocket AA in the preshow huh? Probably saving their money to make a Rocket AA on the elevators. :)

I know we likely won't have any AAs in the queue but i would love to at least see an AA of Cosmo the Space Dog.

View attachment 4409

I wouldn't look too much into the fact that the front row/1 seat is missing. What you see is most likely for accelerometers and or show control/ride programing equipment.

I doubt Disney is going to reduce this rides capacity by 3 people to add an animatronic to the elevators. If they were to remove the three seats in row one, they would essentially be cutting the rides capacity down from 6 to 5 vehicles. And since this is the first "new" E-ticket since Radiator Springs Racers, they will need all the capacity they can get.

Totally agree! The rumor of possibly Star Tours moved to DCA, and re-themed to Iron Man seems probable.
I'd be shocked if this doesn't happen. The ride film is already created (in English, if I remember) and I would think those simulator docks are very easy to move.

I hope this doesn't become the trend for Marvel Land though. I don't want the entire land to be a cheap Frankenstein-esque land filled with repurposed rides.

Reactions: chris.g